Tgamer240's Arrangements (Updated 8/2/09!)

Started by Tgamer240, May 29, 2008, 09:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whose Route 1 Arrangement is better and easier?

Tgamer240's
1 (50%)
Echo's
1 (50%)
random_golfish's
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Nintendude73

Airship theme rejected for now, please format your sheet correctly, try to fix the squished notes.  I realize there's supposed to be some dissonance at certain parts but it still just kind of rubs me the wrong way...

Tgamer240

What about Route 1? It's in the submission part now.
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

Nintendude73

Now we've got two Route 1s vying for a spot on the site.  Which one do you guys prefer?

Echo's or Tgamer240's?

Tgamer240

Mine, because 1. I think I did a pretty good job, and 2. I am unable to download files via mediafire.

master_gamer38

No offense Tgamer240, but I think echo's sheet is better. Yours to me seems just to be the melody line. While echo's sheet has the harmonies too.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Tgamer240

Quote from: master_gamer38 on June 12, 2008, 11:22:40 PMNo offense Tgamer240, but I think echo's sheet is better. Yours to me seems just to be the melody line. While echo's sheet has the harmonies too.
None taken master_gamer38, and I agree that echo's sheet is pretty good. My sheet, however, is simpler, and can be easily played by those starting out.
...you're wondering why I said none taken, aren't you? Well, you said no offense, and I said none taken. XD

Tgamer240

Nintendude73, what are your opinions on echo's sheet and my sheet? Be honest.

Tgamer240

I've Updated my Airship theme now! It's in the submission list.

blah54

your route 1 arrangement isn't bad... i don't know what happened to the previous version on the site, but it was pretty good...

random_goldfish also has a piano arrangement of this as well, which admittedly sounds better, not that yours is bad though... and between hers and echo's... they're both very similar...

as for your (Tgamer240), ruby and sapphire gym leader battle... it sounds pretty good... bars 38-40, isn't there something else going on as well? bars 49-50 is the wrong note in the right hand... bars 51-54 i think it constant eighth notes... no tied notes, but im not sure...

but pretty good job on it...

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Echo

After looking at the other sheets, I'm really leaning toward my own to be on the site right now. I'm not saying that out of selfishness or arrogance or anything, it's just that I don't like how Tgamer's is written out (no key sig, looks awkward when compared to mine and random_goldfish's etc.), and between mine and random_goldfish's, mine is more correct in terms of details like the background parts and the bass pitches. The tempo I have is more accurate too. :P

Beethoven II

Tgamer240: are you really going to keep that FlatZone duet?

Tgamer240

Tgamer240

All right, Echo, I'll let your Route 1 piece go on.

FallenPianist

Your Wii Sports theme arrangement is nice

there is some chords that you should change, like the first in measure 21, it's almost impossible to play. i think that if you have C, E, G, C, then again E, you can remove the last E, so that will make a nice 4-notes chords. I don't know if you understand, but, it's a great arrangement.

Lildigipoke2

Wii Sports sound great but the notes are too squished

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE