News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Purple Munchlax's Arrangements

Started by Purple Munchlax, October 05, 2014, 08:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Munchlax

[NDS] Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black 2 Version & Pokémon White 2 Version: Battle! Elite Four (Challenge Replacement Arrangement)
V1: [PDF] [MIDI] [MUS]
V2: [PDF] [MIDI] [MUS]
V3: [PDF] [MIDI] [MUS]
Notes:
The MUS file is not very good because it was made from simply importing a MIDI file made elsewhere and then I just changed the tempo. The PDF is correct, though.
To play all the left hand notes, your left hand must be able to play 10th intervals.
The pedal is required for the arrangement to sound like the original.
Also, this is my first ever arrangement so if there is anything I can do better, please tell me.

[3DS] Pokémon X & Pokémon Y: Victory Road
V1: [PDF] [MIDI] [MUS]
V2: [PDF] [MIDI] [MUS]
Notes:
Again, the MUS file isn't very good because again it is just an imported MIDI file with the tempo changed.
The pedal is recommended.

braix

Quote from: Purple Munchlax on October 05, 2014, 08:13:11 AMTo play all the left hand notes, your left hand must be able to play 10th intervals.

Spoiler
[close]
dangit i cant play like this
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

10th aren't that hard. It's when it gets a half step higher that it becomes impossible.
Just don't look at Firearrow's Umineko arrangement.

And measures 51-54 is much more than a 10th.

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 05, 2014, 01:51:33 PM10th aren't that hard. It's when it gets a half step higher that it becomes impossible.
my hands are small. I can only play up to 9ths. :c
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Yeah, my hands only stretch that far because I've been playing piano for years.   :P

Purple Munchlax

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 05, 2014, 01:51:33 PM10th aren't that hard. It's when it gets a half step higher that it becomes impossible.

And measures 51-54 is much more than a 10th.

Measures 51-54 use the pedal. To play the end of bar 52 you need to play the bottom notes of the right hand and then quickly move your right hand up to play the high notes (or you can just skip the very bottom note).

Maelstrom

Well, if it's with a pedal, just leave out the other notes. Better yet, stick them in a second layer. It'll look much cleaner.

Purple Munchlax

OK I added a second version that removes the notes from the pedal.