News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Orchestrations (not arrangements) Request

Started by starpikachu, May 29, 2008, 07:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starpikachu

Can someone make an orchestration of Pollyanna, Bein' Friends, and Eight Melodies from Mother with choir parts? I'm hoping to make the choir perform these next year in the POPS concert. Thx to anyone who can do it!

*Note: For Bein' Friends, do up to 3:42, then stop and don't make the Eight Melodies repeat that much.
EDIT: To make it easier for those that are going to try this, I just remembered that there is only piano for choir. Band and orchestra are not going to perform with them. And leave the lyrics to me. ;)
EDIT #2: Better quality mp3 links

Hello? Is anyone going to try? :(

Brawler4Ever

Bein' Friends and Pollyanna can be found here.
Or a least, the piano parts can be found. I don't specifically know what you want for the choir parts.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

HugoMeister

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 30, 2008, 07:31:57 AMBein' Friends and Pollyanna can be found here.
Or a least, the piano parts can be found. I don't specifically know what you want for the choir parts.

1. She asked for an orchestration. NOT an arrangement.
2. SHE ARRANGED THEM.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: starpikachu on May 29, 2008, 07:12:49 PMEDIT: to make it easier for those that are going to try this, I just remembered that there is only piano for choir. band and orchestra are not going to perform with them.

I thought that that meant arrangement...  :P

HugoMeister

Yes, but still, they're her arrangements lol!

:P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 30, 2008, 12:32:13 PMYes, but still, they're her arrangements lol!

:P
LOL. Point taken. Didn't notice that.
Those look difficult to orchestrate by ear...

starpikachu

I meant for it to look sorta like this. sorry if I caused any confusion. I still don't know how to edit a topic's title or delete a topic. :-[

starpikachu

Sorry for double posting, but IS ANYONE GOING TO DO THIS???