[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Character Abilities" by mariolegofan

Started by Zeta, October 16, 2014, 02:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Sebastian

Bespinben

I'm impressed! You do good arranging. I'm on mobile atm, so I can't give you anything too deep, but I was wondering... I wonder how the sheet would look re-bared as 6/8, combining the current 2 measure phrases into 1 measure and halving the note values? You'd be keeping the same beat patterns, but just condensing the notation.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on November 13, 2014, 10:32:11 PMI'm impressed! You do good arranging. I'm on mobile atm, so I can't give you anything too deep, but I was wondering... I wonder how the sheet would look re-bared as 6/8, combining the current 2 measure phrases into 1 measure and halving the note values? You'd be keeping the same beat patterns, but just condensing the notation.
Hmmm....I don't know. Should I do it? It might take some time

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on November 13, 2014, 10:32:11 PMI'm impressed! You do good arranging. I'm on mobile atm, so I can't give you anything too deep, but I was wondering... I wonder how the sheet would look re-bared as 6/8, combining the current 2 measure phrases into 1 measure and halving the note values? You'd be keeping the same beat patterns, but just condensing the notation.

It would roughly look like this. (finale kind of lost some of the dynamics and crescendos in the process)

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 08, 2014, 07:59:14 AMFixed everything except the key change which notepad won't let me do. Could you do it please?

None of these were fixed in the file you uploaded, btw.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 14, 2014, 11:41:58 AMNone of these were fixed in the file you uploaded, btw.
Huh??
Dang.....I'll fix it when I get on a computer...

The Deku Trombonist

I think 6/4 would probably make more sense if you're going to go down that road.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 14, 2014, 11:41:58 AMNone of these were fixed in the file you uploaded, btw.
Ok. Fixed now....for sure :)

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on November 14, 2014, 10:34:58 PMI think 6/4 would probably make more sense if you're going to go down that road.
I say leave it the way it is...unless it's a big deal?

Olimar12345

I added the key change and cleaned a few small things. Personally I think the 3/4 is fine. It could work a number of ways, though.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 15, 2014, 07:53:14 AMI added the key change and cleaned a few small things. Personally I think the 3/4 is fine. It could work a number of ways, though.
Thanks Bud! :)

Accepted? :)