News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Video Games Live: Level 4 Kickstarter

Started by Meloetta, October 20, 2014, 05:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meloetta

Hey! Have a look at this... Click Here

It's an online fundraiser for a video game music album from various games. When you open the page, you will see a video explaining the details of the fundraiser, and on the right you will see the pledge tiers and the rewards associated with them. One big plus about this specific Kickstarter is that whatever you pledge, you will receive 4x the amount back in rewards. These "rewards" include digital MP3 video game albums, complete orchestral conductor scores in PDF format, a complete video of a Video Games Live concert from start to finish, artwork, video chat with video game composers, etc...

In fact... if you pledge at least $150, you will get the orchestral PDF to Kingdom Hearts Overture that is played by symphony orchestras and used in recordings, among many other scores. And if you want, you can take these scores, adapt and arrange them for piano if you like :)

The proposed setlist for their 4th album includes symphonic medleys for Earthworm Jim, League of Legends, "Aria de Mezzo Carattere" from FFVI, Donkey Kong Country, Super Smash Bros., Metal Gear Solid 3 - "Snake Eater," and more!

I don't know, just thought it's worth sharing since this is a music forum dedicated to video games. So... lol.
-Meloetta (ASCAP)
Composer, Arranger, and Orchestrator
...and lover of Arizona Green Tea :p

Maelstrom

At first I thought this had to do with Level 5 games.  :P I don't think that project needs my support. It's already 1/3 of the way there in 2 days...