[DELETED] [NDS] Pokémon Black/White - "Elite Four Battle" (Replacement) by Purple Munchlax

Started by Zeta, October 28, 2014, 08:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Black/White
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Elite Four Battle
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Purple Munchlax

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

Yugi

Purple Munchlax

It was just an imported imported MIDI file. This is why there should be something like a 'notes' section in the submission page.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Purple Munchlax on November 03, 2014, 02:48:46 AMIt was just an imported imported MIDI file. This is why there should be something like a 'notes' section in the submission page.
Uh, no. We don't do vanilla MIDIs here. Put some work into your work. Nothing looks less appealing than notes strewn all over a page.

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on October 22, 2014, 10:06:12 PMWe tend not to take copies from midis (especially poorly transcribed ones) very well around here.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 12, 2011, 09:40:09 PMThis isnt "Ninmidimusic"...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Purple Munchlax

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 03, 2014, 11:24:58 AMUh, no. We don't do vanilla MIDIs here. Put some work into your work. Nothing looks less appealing than notes strewn all over a page.
It was made in another program (not Finale) so I didn't have a MUS file. That's why the PDF is still fine.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Purple Munchlax on November 03, 2014, 04:29:25 PMIt was made in another program (not Finale) so I didn't have a MUS file. That's why the PDF is still fine.
This is why you make them in Finale. The .mus files must look nice for it to be accepted.

Did you make these midis yourself?

Purple Munchlax

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 03, 2014, 07:54:30 PMThis is why you make them in Finale. The .mus files must look nice for it to be accepted.

Did you make these midis yourself?
I don't have Finale but already had another program from school (but it basically does the same things as Finale). I used that program to make the arrangement then exported a PDF and a MIDI file.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Purple Munchlax

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 04, 2014, 06:04:53 AMhttp://www.finalemusic.com/products/finale-notepad/resources/
Of course that's what I used to turn the MIDI into the MUS, but I didn't fix all the notes and the formatting. I could do that, but I'm not used to Finale yet.

JDMEK5

That will need to be done. If you need help working the program, ask us. We're always ready to lend a hand.

My Arrangements