News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Happy Halloween!

Started by Olimar12345, October 31, 2014, 11:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Happy Halloween, viewers of NinSheetMusic! Little may you have known, here at NSM we have been preparing for this holiday by arranging video game tunes in a spooky style! We even had a contest in which arrangers competed to create the best Halloween-themed arrangements they could make! A hearty congratulations goes out to our arranger, Bloop, who came in first place with this arrangement (based on "Toad Town" from Paper Mario) entitled "Toad Tomb". It can be enjoyed via the links below:

"Toad Tomb" (Based on "Toad Town" from Paper Mario) Arranged by Bloop
[MUS] [MP3] [PDF]

Original Piece
[close]

And if you're hankering for more Halloween-themed arrangements, swing on by HERE to view the other entries!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

yooooooooooooooo happy hellaween! bloop's arrangement was just really excellent; I'd really recommend listening to it if you haven't already.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

God still doesn't want me back yet

Sebastian

Congratulations Bloop!
Excellent work :)

CLBGM

Grats! You deserved to win this :)

Now, im not that good when it comes to arranging but still looking forward to the next contest so i can participate too! :D

Kman96

Wow, Bloop, that was great. I could seriously imagine exploring some demented version of Toad Town while that played in the background.

Amazing job.
Party Hard!
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: Kman96 on October 31, 2014, 04:48:25 PMWow, Bloop, that was great. I could seriously imagine exploring some demented version of Toad Town while that played in the background.
Yeah :)