News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Nocturne's Arrangements

Started by mikey, November 21, 2014, 08:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Hey, good news!  Not only did I reorganize my OP into something readable, I also managed to hit the second page without utilizing obvious spam tactics!
unmotivated

Bespinben

Such organization much wowe

I see you finished off Resolve the Legendary Trio awww yisss
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

meh, it's about as finished as renegades lol
unmotivated

Zeila

For Final Battle,
- You're missing some harmonies in the LH (it's not in the same octave range, but the movement/rhythm is the same) m3-9
- m3-7 and 10 should be down an octave
- You should put staccatos on the LH part at m10
- You should incorporate the choir somehow in the RH
- Dynamics are missing
- There's an extra space in the title in between the colon and "Malladus"

mikey

Wow, it's so awesome to be bumped to the third page.  I'm lazy.
Anyway, I've made significant enough progress to Final Battle: Malladus that I'm putting the newer file up.
PDF
MUS
I realize I'm missing some stuff, so don't worry about that, but if you want to cheat and tell me the right way for things I've done wrong feel free to do that too
unmotivated

mikey

dajwxp's buttons are a gift from god
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Haven't realized you fixed your OP. Looks really fancy now! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

S_Mario86

As I mentioned in another post requesting the final battle against Malladus, I've also been working on it.  Looking at yours, they're both very similar.  I put the Sacred Duet at the beginning of my version though.  I believe mine is also more difficult to play.  I don't mean to imply what you skill level as a pianist you might be, but I'm fairly advanced, so I enjoy difficult pieces.

[EDIT] I had previously put a link to my arrangement here, but I don't wish to intrude on your work, so I'm going to create my own personal arrangement thread and put the link there.
There is no such thing as a wrong opinion.  All opinions are true, if only to the person who holds that opinion.

My Arrangements
I'm an advanced pianist, so my arrangements may be difficult for some.

Nitro Indigo

I laughed at "Can't Stop the Dank Engine".
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.