News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Dude on December 15, 2014, 12:46:25 PMits ok the skype room > forums anyway

we don't have undesirables :)
Where one gets 1500 messages and the Skype message sounds for 5 minutes every time one opens up Skype to do things.

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 15, 2014, 01:14:08 PM^I knew there was gonna be someone that can't read
He didn't even say that though
+you had it super small...
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: DrP on December 15, 2014, 01:21:29 PMWhere one gets 1500 messages and the Skype message sounds for 5 minutes every time one opens up Skype to do things.
iirc you can turn off the notifications for a specific room.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 15, 2014, 01:14:08 PM^I knew there was gonna be someone that can't read

Personally I can't think of another reason that you'd be so sore about this though because your reasoning makes no sense. Besides that, not only does this insult Blue who worked really hard on this, extended the deadline for you, and had nothing to do with what you're angry about; it also sort of kills the point for those of us doing this to have fun. I could care less if I got nominated at all; I just think this is a fun annual thing on our forums that no one should take seriously.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Someone's always gotta go and be a silly groose.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

i would reply to this but i cant read sry

Nebbles

i can't read either what did you say
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

i'm not sure what i'm actually saying i'm just pressing buttons randomly

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on December 15, 2014, 08:19:23 PMi'm not sure what i'm actually saying i'm just pressing buttons randomly
dang you're good at this
unmotivated

Winter

I'm not even sure where I am or who is typing for me but I have informed whoever it is to tell you what

Yugi

MaestroUGC

I agree, we should skin ostriches, for in their skin lies the secret to eternal butter.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

I think the issue was the 2 vote thing. Don't get me wrong, I liked the idea. Having two separate people nominate someone shows that that person really stands out as a candidate for that catagory.

After the nominations came out publicly though I had a few moments where I thought "I can't believe I didn't think of that!" and voted for that person. Needing two nominations to be put up for voting seemed like a good idea but you can't possibly think of everyone when filling out that huge list

If this really becomes that big of a deal we could relist the nominations including every name regardless of the number of times it was nominated.

(also I never really understood why there were seemingly offensive catagories but if I voted for anyone it was always endearingly (blue can back me up))

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 15, 2014, 05:24:45 PMsilly groose

kek

Guys it's a silly game that has apparently caught on.  Don't take it so seriously and just enjoy it, or ignore it if you don't like it.  There's no need to start some debate about how it is properly done.  If you're so upset that you don't want any part of it then please don't make this attempt to shit on the parade and instead look ahead to next year.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Wait, there was a two vote system? So at least two people here think I'm sexy?

AWWWWWW YOU GUYSSSSSSSS <3<3<3

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!