News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'm convinced that people just stuck my name in there when they ran out of other nominees for the category
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I'll do my votes as soon as I am able
unmotivated

braix

only able white men and unable asian children may vote
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

blueflower999

A reminder that voting closes tonight, so please everyone send in their votes!!!

Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

I have finished counting all the votes, and I will post the first few later tonight.  :D

Get pumped!!!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

As a note, here's how I'll be posting the nominations:

I will not be tampering with the votes in any way (and I also didn't submit my own votes) unless there is a tie between participants. If there is, I will break the tie. Every category will have a winner and a runner-up, and if I have to break a tie in the category (or I think the third place winner really, really deserves a mention), there will also be one or more honorable mentions.

Don't ask why I'm doing it this way, it's just what I feel like doing. It allows me to honor more people anyway, so I don't think there should be any issues.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

rapidly tapping alt+f5 because PUMPED
unmotivated

blueflower999

And now... the moment you've all been waiting for...

It's time to begin announcing the NSM Superlatives! I'm your host, bluewhatever999, and today we're going to delve into the first five awards. And I'm going to attempt to be funny or insightful or something. Let's see how it works out!

Friendliest:

Winner: Bespinben!

After two long, agonizing years of absence, the traveling Bespinben returns to grace NSM with more friendly Pokemon Mystery Dungeon discussions and sexy fedora/monocle selfies. If you need further proof that Bespinben is adored by our community, go look at the plethora of people that posted "welcome back!" in his arrangement thread after his long hiatus. Glad to have you back, man! Keep being friendly.  :)

Runner-up: Blueflower!

I realize that I post a lot of stupid things sometimes and I had a pretty rocky time on this site for a year or two (some of you may say that I still have a rocky time here, in which case I'd reply that you're right!), but one thing that I always try to do regardless of my lack of intellect or social skills is to try to be nice to people. So I'm happy that some of you think that I do a good job at it, and I'm very appreciative.  :D
[close]

Nicest

Winner: Nebbles!

Hmm, where exactly to begin with Nebbles? For like the two of you who don't know, Nebbles is a lovely lady who's been on the forum for about as long as I have, and is easily among the most pleasant people on the forum. Now, the thing about the "Nicest" category is that it received more nominations than any other because NSM is generally a pretty nice community, so Nebbles winning a victory here is a testament to her character. She's especially friendly towards her adoring Tumblr community, and everyone should follow her if you haven't already!! Just don't get on her bad side, or she'll snap your neck.

Runner-up: Blueflower!

Heh, I'm flattered. Thanks guys, this means a lot. A lot of other people really deserved to be voted for other than me though, so I'll just quickly list some other top candidates.

Honorable Mentions: Ruto, K-Night, Bubbles, and Olimar

I've had the opportunity to talk to all four of you in the past, particularly in the Tinychat, and I have no objections to these votes. Ruto is a very calm and intelligent person that's easy to talk to. K-Night is similarly pleasant and is among my personal favorite people on the forum. Bubbles and Olimar are both great moderators who use their power kindly and effectively.

tl;dr: NSM is a nice community. There are a lot of people who could have gotten the award, and there were a lot of other people that were nominated not listed here.
[close]

Scariest
Winner: Kefka

Kefka is so scary that I dressed as him for Halloween this year and I didn't get any candy because no one opened their doors.

Runner-up: Slow

It was a dark and stormy night when Slow received the most terrifying message telepathically from far away. This message was a warning from a Concerned Humble Farmer Citizen, instructing him to warn others of the incoming cow shortage crisis.

He hasn't been the same since.

Honorable Mentions: SFK

Not gonna lie, sometimes I'm pretty terrified reading some of SFK's posts. His avatar is pretty freaky too.
[close]

Sexiest

Winner: Nocturne!

I think we can all agree that Nocturne posting that selfie of himself a few weeks ago was the best decision he ever made on the forums. Not only is he now an annoying Werewolf Game player, he's a sexy annoying Werewolf Game player. Unfortunately, because I'm the one straight guy on NSM's 100% gay community, I can't really offer a detailed analysis of his sexiness. Sorry!

Runner-up: Fierce Deity!

You know, I had forgotten that Fierce actually posted a selfie of himself a while ago! Not entirely sure what's so attractive about him, though. Maybe it's the metal gauntlet with the spikes that you guys are into.
[close]

Prettiest

Winner: Nebbles!

Nebbles is ridiculously pretty. Anyone who says otherwise is lying and needs to reevaluate their lifestyle choices and the Face to the Name thread.

Runner-up: Winter!

Hey, weren't we supposed to dye your hair some color via a poll in the Interview Topic?

Honorable Mention: Roz!

I didn't remember what you looked like, Roz, so I searched and searched in the Face to the Name thread, and all the pictures of you that I found are broken links now.  :(

I'll just take everyone's word for it and say that you're probably super pretty!!!
[close]

And that's it for now. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Good jokes?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Time to post a horrendously ugly selfie
unmotivated