News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[Wii] Wii Sports Resort - Multiple Songs

Started by videogaminglegodude, December 07, 2014, 05:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

videogaminglegodude

I kind of want some songs from games we do not have.  I know nintendo has lego games for LOTR, star wars, city, and other games like wii sports resort, wii fit, and others.  here are some Ideas as a starter.  I will do these, so NOBODY DO THEM!!!!!!

wii sports resort main.
wii sports resort, queen peach.
wii sports resort, castle.

LOTR shire.

star wars main.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Maelstrom

MaestroUGC

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on December 07, 2014, 05:34:18 PMI kind of want some songs from games we do not have.  I know nintendo has lego games for LOTR, star wars, city, and other games like wii sports resort, wii fit, and others.  here are some Ideas as a starter.  I will do these, so NOBODY DO THEM!!!!!!

star wars main.
This one would get us shut down in a day if we arranged it. VG music is one thing, start messing with Hollywood and they will unexist you by burying you with lawyers.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

2 things:

1) To add to what maestro said, we only do arrangements of video game tunes, not movie tunes. Music could only be hosted here if it is original to the GAME. This is probably why you don't/won't see too many arrangements from movie-based games.

2) The Request Board is for specific requests and not meant for general request topics like this. Review the guidelines if you would like to request something.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

^good point but that's taking a risk that I don't know we want to take. If we get in trouble with Lucasfilms Disney, there's no chance in heck that Nintendo's gonna come bail us out. I'd say nay.

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on December 07, 2014, 05:34:18 PMI will do these, so NOBODY DO THEM!!!!!!
There's a first for me. A request that requests that nobody completes said request. Is this even in the right board then?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 07, 2014, 06:03:57 PM2 things:

1) To add to what maestro said, we only do arrangements of video game tunes, not movie tunes. Music could only be hosted here if it is original to the GAME. This is probably why you don't/won't see too many arrangements from movie-based games.

2) The Request Board is for specific requests and not meant for general request topics like this. Review the guidelines if you would like to request something.

sorry.  thank you for the info.  just one question.  how do I post a tune from a game that does not exist here?  like, say I wanted to post something from wii sports resort?

Olimar12345

If you would like to post an arrangement for the consideration of being hosted on the main site, you will need to submit it for an update by following these steps, while being sure to follow the correct formatting guidelines. Keep in mind that you will need to provide the three uniform file types, .mus, .mid, and pdf.

If you haven't created the arrangement yet, and would just like to "claim" publicly that you are working on it (so that another user doesn't accidentally do the same one), you can post about it here. Just be sure to follow the rules of that topic, found on the op. 
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 08, 2014, 03:12:51 PMIf you would like to post an arrangement for the consideration of being hosted on the main site, you will need to submit it for an update by following these steps, while being sure to follow the correct formatting guidelines. Keep in mind that you will need to provide the three uniform file types, .mus, .mid, and pdf.

If you haven't created the arrangement yet, and would just like to "claim" publicly that you are working on it (so that another user doesn't accidentally do the same one), you can post about it here. Just be sure to follow the rules of that topic, found on the op.

thank you.

ThatGamer

I'm new here, so I'm just wondering if anyone knows, how can I become an arranger of music on here, or a staff member? I'm kinda not liking the lack of good songs on here, so I thought I could try arranging one or two.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bespinben

Yay new arrangers! You can create a thread in here to get yourself started:
http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?board=31.0

Also, to officially submit an arrangement to the site, click on the "NSM Panel" on the bar at the top of the page and load your files there. You can also submit "replacement" arrangements to fix old sheets you think aren't good.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ThatGamer

Do I create music on the computer, or do I actually play the song on piano?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

You can download Finale Notepad for free here:
http://www.finalemusic.com/products/finale-notepad/resources/
It's an intentionally underpowered application meant to convince you to buy the full product, but it will get the job done for a beginner.
It is a bit unintuitive at first, but you'll get the hang of it after a while. There are other cheaper programs out there, but, if you want to get anything on the site, or get feedback from the people here, you will need finale.
You can use a midi keyboard as an input, unless it's mine, which only freezes my computer.  :P

mikey

Not the best place for this discussion IMO but don't worry about midi RN that seems like it could be a bit above your head
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Nvm, it says I need a new account to purchase it. :(

I guess I'll just continue bugging you guys to arrange some songs...