TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield Post Game (Season 2)

Started by Jub3r7, December 30, 2014, 04:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on December 31, 2014, 02:14:37 PMWhat's with all this pride... you're making me seem humble :/

Just clarifying things.
Case against FA. As I hinted in chat... you were seer'd red, you didn't need that much of a case against you, wanting in actives day 1 didn't help. You did not have that smart of a defense, basically it was, they are scummy because they are going for me and I'm not scum. Please hindsight guide us in this misconception.

You were a valid d1 lynch and the only reason you weren't lynched was because olimar was too pushy.

As much as yugi was a pivotal player, we all know the biggest push against the scum team was yours trully

Will post another post tying everything together

The case against me and the case I was using were actually very similar. You guys said Toby's seer is real, your fake. I said Toby's seer is fake and I'm real. At the time, any piece of evidence that could lean to one seer was invalid, which you can reread day 1 if you want to know why. What should of happened was "We need this cardflip and we don't know who the other seer is." If NoS was a human, he would of been the most sensible player day 1.

And the lynching inactive things was literally me saying "what would I do as a human... oh yeah, I'd lynch inactives because they're my pet peeve." You guys read way too far into that, there wasn't really any other motive than to look human (which I suck at... really badly.)

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

NoS should get human MVP even though he wasn't human.
Yugi is probably the most valuable of the humans. His logic regarding the analysis of facts was bad, but he read into me and blues behavior really well (as in, he went beyond "you are jumpy.")

Yugi

FireArrow