ThatGamer's Arrangements NEW!!! FE:RD: Eternal Bond (August 23rd, 12:48PM)

Started by ThatGamer, December 17, 2014, 09:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Oh, ok, so every time I make a new piece, I modify the post to add the new arrangement? Makes sense.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 18, 2014, 10:41:50 AMI have merged your two topics in this board together. In the future, don't create a new topic for every arrangement you make. If you look around in this board, everyone puts all of their stuff in one topic and names it "so-and-so's arrangements."
But now my jeering comment makes no sense :/
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 18, 2014, 11:53:34 AMBut now my jeering comment makes no sense :/

It did before ThatGamer deleted the post :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Yeah...I might delete this conversation altogether, cause I can't get dropbox to work.

DonValentino

What are exactly the problems you're having?

ThatGamer

I downloaded Dropbox, and when I try to open a folder, it says, "Would you like to open this with an app from the app store?" I tried every app, and they won't open it.

Maelstrom

What are you using? Windows 8? A tablet?

ThatGamer

Windows 8, (ugh) on an Acer computer. It's alright though, feedback isn't That important, I can just submit it to the site, and see what Olimar12345 thinks.

Maelstrom

I beg to differ. Feedback is the #1 best way for a new arranger to learn quickly.

ThatGamer

Ok, then how can I get Dropbox to open? And what do the stars on the right of my profile mean? And why am I a Bombchu Bolero? I haven't arranged any Zelda songs...

Maelstrom

The stars under your username correspond to the number of posts you have made. The titles for each rank pertain to various video games and musical terms.
I looked up windows 8 dropbox, and it appears that dropbox has an app.  :P

ThatGamer

Ok, I'll download the Dropbox app, thanks! And so...what musical term would a Bombchu be, and what's the highest rank?

Maelstrom

A bombchu is from Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask
Bolero is the musical term
Nintendo Nocturne is the highest, requiring 2000 posts.

ThatGamer

Whoops, that was stupid, why did I think a Bombchu was a musical term?