ThatGamer's Arrangements NEW!!! FE:RD: Eternal Bond (August 23rd, 12:48PM)

Started by ThatGamer, December 17, 2014, 09:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Here are my arrangements:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project

KK Island (Aircheck): [.mus] [.mid] [.pdf]

In progress\claimed:

Conkdor Canyon: (18 measures done)

Collaborations

Boss Panic(with VideoGamingLegoDude): (16 measures complete)

In Submission:

Ike's Theme\Eternal Bond: [.mus]

Accepted\On the Site

Top Goal Fanfare: [.mus] [.mid] [.pdf]

Scrapped, yet good arrangements (MUS, PDF, and MIDI):

Piranha Creeper Creek: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0d5xmm33l3zlq63/Piranha%20Creeper%20Creek%20%281%29.zip?dl=0

Bowser's Bullet Bill Brigade: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ul1bn82x9gpm1ew/bowsers%20bullet%20bill%20brigade.zip?dl=0

Bone Dry Dunes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/819yv7qlfyy81wr/bone%20dry%20dunes.zip?dl=0

Yoshi's Wooly World: SSB4 Version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lo716jk3vu0maqp/Yoshi%27s%20Wooly%20World.zip?dl=0
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bespinben

An MUS is a project file of anything created in Finale. It's the music equivalent of a .doc file created in Microsoft Word. Finale can export MIDI files also, which is the music equivalent of a .txt file created in Notepad. Making PDFs is a little trickier - you'll need an external PDF creator like PrimoPDF.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Maelstrom

Hey, this should go in the personal arrangements thread.
Secondly, there is a topic here specifically for claiming songs to arrange.
I know you didn't know this, being new and all, so don't feel too bad about that.

ThatGamer

Ok, I'll post there next time, Maelstrom! And thanks, Bespinben!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Sorry, I like rules too much.  :P

ThatGamer

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 17, 2014, 09:18:35 AMI'm so excited to start, I've been waiting years! (literally)
Welcome!! I was 14 when I first got here and started arranging too!
Arranging will be hard at first but DONT give up! :)
If you need any help whatsover, I'm your man :)

mikey

"X-Ray was right; the first arrangement was the hardest."
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Holes was my favorite book when I was a kid. Louis Sachar wrote some really clever stuff.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Oh, now I get it. I forgot about X-Ray saying the first hole was the hardest. Clever joke!

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Very funny, it was a mistake, wasn't meant to be posted yet, do you know how to attach an MUS file?

mikey

It needs to have a URL so you need to store it online somewhere
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Dropbox works great.
Just download, create an account, copy the files into the folder, click share for the file on the site, copy the link, and post.

Olimar12345

I have merged your two topics in this board together. In the future, don't create a new topic for every arrangement you make. If you look around in this board, everyone puts all of their stuff in one topic and names it "so-and-so's arrangements."
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!