News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

URGENT: Problems Regarding the Keyboard

Started by ThatGamer, December 19, 2014, 09:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

So, Ive been having some trouble with my computer. It was working alright, but then I mustve hit a key or something, and the apostrophe and question mark keys now look like this: è É

I need to add apostrophes to some of my arrangements, so anyone can help, just by telling me how to fix this problem.

If you need specifics, its an Acer with Windows 8.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

KefkaticFanatic

You probably did something dumb with language settings.  Try pressing WIN+SPACE a few times and see if the keyboard switched to something other than English.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 19, 2014, 01:02:42 PMYou probably did something dumb with language settings.  Try pressing WIN+SPACE a few times and see if the keyboard switched to something other than English.

Well, gee, that's nice.  >:( But at least it worked, thanks!

''''''?????
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

KefkaticFanatic

Nothing personal about that statement, it's just that dumb things like that usually happen with random settings in the OS :P

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 19, 2014, 03:15:57 PMNothing personal about that statement, it's just that dumb things like that usually happen with random settings in the OS :P

Oh, that makes more sense.