News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TLON: a Nebbles to the Past

Started by ThatGamer, December 19, 2014, 04:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

So, I'm starting a new game discussion on this critically acclaimed, award winning, spectacular game for the 4DS, known as TLON: a Nebbles to the Past.

What are everyone's thoughts on this upcoming masterpiece?

Personally, I think it's going to be great, based on IGN's review of 9\10, however they did say there was too much water...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

can you please stop making new threads
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

please stop making threads about me

you're making me highly uncomfortable
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Does my personal comfort even matter to you? Stop it.

KefkaticFanatic

No we are not.  People were being silly before, and perhaps that was taken a bit too far.  If you got the idea that it's fun to obsess over Nebbles, then you were incorrect.

The previous warning about incessant spam also applies here.  Please slow down your posting unless you want to receive a ban.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: Nebbles on December 19, 2014, 04:44:29 PMDoes my personal comfort even matter to you? Stop it.

Yeah, I apologize, I'll stop making threads. Well, at least Nebbles related or spam threads. Like SlowPokemon said, "for something to be a joke, it has to be funny"

Apparently, no one finds it funny.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 19, 2014, 04:43:47 PMWe are not fine with it.

But...I thought you said off-topic was the place to spam?

Fine, I respect your descision.

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 04:49:44 PMBut...I thought you said off-topic was the place to spam?

Never did I say that.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Jesus fuck, shut up. You're not funny and your spamming is annoying. Stop being rude to admins and mods who have clearly told you the forum rules.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 19, 2014, 04:51:32 PMNever did I say that.

Ok...whad'ya say we forget that this awful, stupid, offensive spam thread was made, and get off to a fresh start? :D

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 04:53:52 PMOk...whad'ya say we forget that this awful, stupid, offensive spam thread was made, and get off to a fresh start? :D
If you want to get off to a fresh start, my suggestion would be to stop making new topics for a while and just post in already established ones.

Either that or take a break for a few days. You've already posted more times in two days than anyone I've ever seen here.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: Nebbles on December 19, 2014, 04:53:14 PMJesus fuck, shut up. You're not funny and your spamming is annoying. Stop being rude to admins and mods who have clearly told you the forum rules.

You're telling ME forum rules? Read the first four words of your quote!

Plus, I already apologized. I just have a "dislike" for Kefkaticfanatic.

Although, I guess you're right, what I did was kinda mean. Internet is not the place for opinions. Really, I'm sorry.

KefkaticFanatic

That's nice and all but that doesn't mean the rules apply any less to you.  What was told to you before was that if you want to have a semi-spammy poll thread, you can do that in the Forum Games board (which is a sub-board of the Off Topic board)

I am glad that you seem to be enjoying the community and are eager to contribute, but what we don't want is to have the board cluttered up with all of these new threads that really don't need to be created at once.

And yes, what happened before was a joke that just went too far.  It happens.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Aaaaand while I was writing a reply a bunch of extra flaming happened.  Maybe take the advice of most of everyone else in this thread while I lock this topic >.>

me irl
[close]