Main Menu

Public Apology

Started by ThatGamer, December 19, 2014, 09:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on December 19, 2014, 10:20:37 PMAt least those posts were over a year, rather than yours.
No offense, but you really dont have much room to talk. You're like the spammiest person here...lol.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 19, 2014, 10:23:23 PMNo offense, but you really dont have much room to talk. You're like the spammiest person here...lol.

I beg to differ...cx
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

ThatGamer

I know, I was joking, saying I was the spammiest. Whatever, no one here can take a freaking joke.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 10:26:19 PMno one here can take a freaking joke.
Yeah I agree haha.
Nsm: Most Easily-offended people.

MaestroUGC

APOLOGY STILL PENDING REVIEW

APOLOGETIC NOT MAKING A GOOD CASE FOR THEMSELVES
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 19, 2014, 10:27:34 PMYeah I agree haha.
Nsm: Most Easily-offended people.

Try Miiverse. Have you? It's horrible...

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 19, 2014, 10:29:25 PMAPOLOGY STILL PENDING REVIEW

APOLOGETIC NOT MAKING A GOOD CASE FOR THEMSELVES

Sarcasm not funny.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

KefkaticFanatic

Guys he seemed to be making a pretty sincere apology.  I'm going to lock this since you all seem to be more concerned with making even further conflict. Please keep in mind he is at least appearing to be trying to make amends.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

contradictory thread is contradictory, but all is forgiven!

inb4lock! : D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 10:19:38 PMSays the guy with 2000 posts.

Nocturne posts 4.718 posts per day on average.
ThatGamer, you post 40.333 posts per day on average

And I'm not being mean or anything, just thought that the likelyhood that Nocturne already interestingly posts the jokingly mentioned 4 posts per day limit imposed on ThatGamer makes it funny x3

Yugi

Quote from: Winter on December 19, 2014, 11:20:44 PMNocturne posts 4.718 posts per day on average.
ThatGamer, you post 40.333 posts per day on average

And I'm not being mean or anything, just thought that the likelyhood that Nocturne already interestingly posts the jokingly mentioned 4 posts per day limit imposed on ThatGamer makes it funny x3
To be fair, it's counted posts divided by the time in which you were here, so newer members have a higher post per average while older members have a lower time period (it also kinda explains how mlf, who has half as many posts as me, has half my ppd number despite the fact that we have as many counted posts per day (on estimate) and joined at about the same time)

mikey

I don't think I was even that bad when I showed up.
I think I peaked at 20
unmotivated