News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Public Apology

Started by ThatGamer, December 19, 2014, 09:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I remember when I first joined. I posted a LOT. and I mean a lot (see post count) -- the average was up over 40 a day, but now it's down to 3 or so.

and then I kind of came in and out of NSM for 2 years or so (I even got nominated for most missed NSM member in 2012).

From my experience/observations, people starting on NSM are a bit wonky (myself included) and take time to get adjusted to things around here. It's just like you want to cram in a month's worth of stuff in two days.

Just the spam/the constant fixation on a certain NSM member was a bit relentless, but otherwise, it's not that bad (I've seen worse at points).

Winter

Quote from: Yugi on December 19, 2014, 11:57:33 PMTo be fair, it's counted posts divided by the time in which you were here, so newer members have a higher post per average while older members have a lower time period (it also kinda explains how mlf, who has half as many posts as me, has half my ppd number despite the fact that we have as many counted posts per day (on estimate) and joined at about the same time)

I'm aware of how it works, the second part of that is implied and doesn't need explaining, however the new member phenomena is very true, the same thing happened for me. The longer you are here, the more opportunities you have had to not post for days at a time, and when the forum is new and fresh, you have the urge to post more. I think age also plays into it. As I get older, I have less time for NSM :P

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 19, 2014, 10:17:31 PMSee, you didn't really need to post this AT ALL
we already get it man, don't milk it

Caaaan't even tell if this is sarcasm
Like, responding when people say things to you isn't spam, it's just common courtesy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 20, 2014, 12:00:24 AMI don't think I was even that bad when I showed up.

Friendly reminder that you literally justified your spam by saying you had to get to nintendo nocturne
At least a decent amount of thatgamer's spam has been somewhat relevant :P

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 10:26:19 PMI know, I was joking, saying I was the spammiest. Whatever, no one here can take a freaking joke.
Quote from: mariolegofan on December 19, 2014, 10:27:34 PMYeah I agree haha.
Nsm: Most Easily-offended people.

MLF, you...you know he was talking about you, right?
Like, you were the only one to post since he made that joke

Adding to that:
Quote from: mariolegofan on December 19, 2014, 10:32:00 PMSarcasm not funny.
Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 10:26:19 PMno one here can take a freaking joke.

SlowPokemon

Well this was interesting. As long as he understands he was making Nebbles uncomfortable and stopped doing so things should be fine. Welcome to the gang.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 20, 2014, 07:07:04 AMWelcome to the gang.
Yes, It's always nice ot have someone new talk too :)

Hmm...I never heard of an unlocked topic...

KefkaticFanatic

Sometimes I can be too heavy-handed in moderation, and reason can help me lighten up :)

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 20, 2014, 08:17:24 AMSometimes I can be too heavy-handed in moderation, and reason can help me lighten up :)
That's not a bad thing :)
That is the same with me.

ThatGamer

Ok, I get it. Post less.

But you know, at this rate, I'd reach Nintendo Nocturne within weeks...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Not exactly post less, but rather think before you post. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

So...you're basically saying I can stillreach Nintendo Nocturne tomorrow? :D
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Jamaha

Nintendo Nocturne is overrated anyway.

braix

Why do u need to get Nintendo Nocturne
I mean, if NoS got it it'd probably be pretty cool but...

EDIT: OH WAIT AMG NOC IS A NOC
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 20, 2014, 09:55:36 AMWhy do u need to get Nintendo Nocturne

Because...idk.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 20, 2014, 09:55:36 AMWhy do u need to get Nintendo Nocturne

I KNOW RIGHT
I PLANNED IT THE ENTIRE TIME
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Why is it cool if NoS got it? And not me?