[3DS] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - "The Law of Pajamaja" by Jordan Knapp

Started by Zeta, October 29, 2014, 11:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

No problem! I understand this isn't like a paid job or anything and you have other priorities ^^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Yeah, but I asked you to post that thing way back when, with the intention of doing it earlier :/

-Delete the LH part at 19

-The double bar line at measure 4 seems unnecessary, since there's a repeat in 5.

-You could probably use more dynamic markings in measures 19-24

-The section at 41 sounds like it should be softer than mf, and seems softer than forte(edit: eh forte is fine) (to me, that is.)

-If you're following the horn line at 49, replace the half note G in measure 50 with the eighth notes F-E-D-E (same thing in 58)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

I remembered you said you were out of town on vacation, would you like me to make these changes for you? Wouldn't want you to miss an update when you're so close to being good to go.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Oh my gosh that would be so nice of you, because my parents sort of surprised me with a new laptop so even once I get home I'll have a lot of transfer time and whatnot. I'd really appreciate it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345