NinSheetMelee: NSM's SSB4 tournament

Started by Jamaha, December 30, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

I'm failing to see what your point is.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroReal Maestro is super obtuse.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dudeman

Okay K-NiGht, Waddle and I are set to duel probably on Sunday. Then you'll get your shot at Grand Finals! Hype!

also if we end up fighting each other i will probably squee
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

mikey

Quote from: from online dictionaryinterjection

An expression of great excitement and/or happiness. Possible origin in a comic book of the same name.

an exclamation used upon seeing something extremely adorable.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

I was more trying to jokingly imply that Dudeman thought fighting against me would be an easy match.

(Also implying that if he beat Waddle that I would even make it to Grand Finals, seeing as I've lost to Waddle in the past.)

Dudeman

(actually I just really want to fight you in the tournament 'cause you could beat me ::))
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

Then you'd better either lose to Waddle or hope I beat him lol

Dudeman

Waddle Bro

you're bad at timing your shit dudeman

K-NiGhT

Dudeman

weekends are stupid >:(
I'll try to fight 'im early this week. Sorry! dont kill me im bad at scheduling

Dudeman

Dudeman (Virtual Boy R.O.B.): 1
Waddle Bro (Pink Greninja, ZSSx2): 2

Round 1: Standard fight on Battlefield. Not much happened. Round to me.
Round 2: Waddle counter-picked with ZSS and Castle Siege. This match was laggy. Like, reeeeeally laggy. As much as I'd like to blame it on the lag, Waddle plays a good ZSS. Round to Waddle.
Round 3: Back to Battlefield! I pretty much got pwned. R.O.B. is a terrible matchup against ZSS. I neeeeeearly won, but only because I got a lucky SD off of Waddle early on. Round to Waddle.

My wishes come true! I get to fight K-NiGhT!

Waddle Bro

this is why double eliminations are garbage :]

Didn't want to use my main until the final match so went with Greninja that I used last time, because I didn't have much time to practice/learn other characters.

Chose Greninja for the first game because I didn't really want to reveal my main until the finals, but was having trouble timing laser dodges and shit with him. I think I daired off-stage when trying to go in at low percentage. :[
Stage pick was on point if it hadn't been for the unexpected lag and switched to Zero Suit for knowing I could take on his cunty special-grab-spam based gameplay better, and didn't kill myself in a dumb way this round so victory was easier.
Dudeman wasn't online on NSM to choose a stage, I tried to lure him to check his PMs by waiting a bit but after some time decided to choose the neutral Battlefield where he won and there was no lag the last time. I kill my self off-stage at like 30% of the first stock when I'm going under the stage to chase ROB who was I think at 70% and hopefully kill or fuck up with a bair, but it does a dair instead which was major bullshit imo. I caught up tho

K-NiGhT

Ooh if I win against Dudeman I'll have my chance to get revenge for the first round lol