News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

NinSheetMelee: NSM's SSB4 tournament

Started by Jamaha, December 30, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Hey, 3DS people.

Anyone wanna fite me? I'm training a character from the ground up and I think some experience might help.

Waddle Bro

Maestro, do you record all your matches? It'd be really interesting to see them!

MaestroUGC

Nah, that eats up my hard drive. I thought about doing it for this but I changed my mind when I couldn't be bothered to set up my capture device.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jamaha

Just a reminder of all the matches to be played at this point:

Wii U
Dude vs. Nebbles
Maelstrom vs. blueflower999
K-NiGht vs. Pit0010

3DS
FierceDeity vs. Dude
Echo vs. Davy

Maelstrom

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2015, 07:49:39 AMNah, that eats up my hard drive. I thought about doing it for this but I changed my mind when I couldn't be bothered to set up my capture device.
Aw, you should have told me that.  :P I didn't because I thought you were.

K-NiGhT

since i'm going back to school soon w/o a LAN adapter, I'm going to forfeit my match against Pit0010. Maybe in the future I'll be able to participate.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

GRABBING IS TOO DAMN AWKWARD

in other words i looz against FD

FierceDeity

FierceDeity: 2 (Captain Falcon, Captain Falcon)
Dude: 0 (Marth, Marth)

Summary:
Grabs = OP.
Spikes = even more OP.

Dude

I hate how it's on the other sideeee

I'd beat you in the wii u version.... probably... maybe... idk...

JDMEK5

Can somebody let me know when the next tourney starts up? Smash Bros is my jam and I jump and any and every opportunity to school anyone around. ;)

I have both versions but unfortunately no WiiU system yet so I'll only be able to participate in the 3DS version for the time being. But yeah maybe if someone could just pop me a PM after this tourney just in case. I'll try to check in here on my own but I don't want to miss it again.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FierceDeity

Switch your L and R in the settings! My grab game was shit until I did that

Maelstrom

Grabs are sort of OP unless you play as Robin.  :P

FierceDeity

Well, there are quite a few characters with slow grabs. Tbh it's what I'm most disappointed with for Little Mac. I really hate trying to develop a grab game with ranged grabbers too, because it's just too punishing. And robin, it's so much more worth it to go for Nosferatu than a grab imo, even if his grab wasn't slow as fuck haha.

But with captain falcon's speed, yes, grabs are insanely effective. I guess that's why they set the knockback on his throws to prevent any reliable combos.

K-NiGhT

speaking of terrible grabs

greninja tho
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

I am severely disappointed I missed having a Captain Fabulous mirror match with you.

And yea CF down throw + upair or knee of justice at higher percentages is pretty dang killer

me irl
[close]