News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

NinSheetMelee: NSM's SSB4 tournament

Started by Jamaha, December 30, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

noooooo nebbles come back lets fite scrub
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

Okay, all the forfeits added.

Hopefully the tournament continues a bit faster now.

Dudeman

Okay Dude, it's time to throw down. When do you think you'll be available?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

As soon as I get up tomorrow to when I sleep

FierceDeity

Just discovered that my new dorm wifi works GREAT for my 3ds, so ready whenever you are, jamaha or echo

Dude

Dudeman

Let's throw down, Dude.

EDIT: Agh, I was hoping you'd be on. I can't now until later this evening (7-ish PST). Are you still available?

KefkaticFanatic

Guys seriously, PM and arrange times.  This whole depending on people reading the thread and responding is quite silly.

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

K-Night: Lucario (3)
Maestro: G&W (1), Pac-Man (2-3)

Can't handle my Pac Game. K-Night lost first round. Can't handle my Game and Watch. K-Night won the next two, which makes me the winner.

Maestro won. Better than the rest, which is six people.

Pac-Man: Game-Watch. Maestro Out.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

MaestroUGC (Mr. Game&Watch, Pac-Man): 1
K-NiGhT (Lucario): 2

Good set overall! Lag was a bit of a pain but it got pretty clutch there at the end.

Match 1: Not much to say here on my end. I made a few costly mistakes, Maestro got a 9 hammer which was pretty hype but ugh lol.
Game to Maestro

Match 2: At this point I was getting a bit discouraged/distracted by my phone vibrating every two minutes, so I almost got 3 stocked. Came back and took it in the end with some quick moves at high aura.*
Game to K-NiGhT
*also Maestro SD'd

Match 3: I was back in it and I went all out! Came down to the last stock and a great aerial juggle by me to close out the set.
Game to K-NiGhT, Match Point~!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

I lost and I forfeit the losers bracket as well

Dudeman

Dudeman (Virtual Boy R.O.B.): 2
Dude (Blue Kirby, Meta Kirby): 0

Two matches on Battlefield.

Round 1: Dude got a couple of lucky Stones but usually liked to stay on the ledge. Got down with two stocks for me and one for him, and I accidentally got hit off the edge. Long story short, he chased me down below the blast line, but his up-special was not strong enough to get him back up. Win to me.

Round 2: Three-stock victory. Dude gave up on his last stock. As soon as he respawned he walked off the edge. Win to me.

I'm coming for you, Waddle!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude