News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

NinSheetMelee: NSM's SSB4 tournament

Started by Jamaha, December 30, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Then why'd you buy it? Why'd you sign up for this tournament?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 02, 2015, 08:26:04 PMThen why'd you buy it? Why'd you sign up for this tournament?
the mods forced him to
unmotivated

Dudeman

I think this accurately sums up our battle.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT (Captain Fabulous, Lucario): 2
Blueflower999 (King Dedede, Little Mac, Ness): 1

THAT WAS HONESTLY THE MOST INTENSE SET I'VE PLAYED WITH ANYONE.

Game 1: Pretty good match. A few frustrating kills by Blue, a sweet Dair meteor by me, and I ended up on top! Game to K-NiGhT!

Game 2: Blueflower answered by choosing Little Mac, which is a matchup that I'm not very well versed in. Mistakes were made, Blue made some amazing reads and plays, and he took the game. Game to Blueflower!

Game 3: The best game in this set. I was down a few stocks and it was looking grim. I fired Aura Spheres that I shouldn't have at him, which were immediately absorbed and healed him. I was down to my last stock and at 100% by the time I got him down to 1 stock, but I came back with some intense air juggles and one last back-air took the game! Game to K-NiGhT, Match Point~!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dudeman

Oooo, that back air is nasty. Congrats! Good luck against Jamaha!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

all the marth icons in the 3DS bracket are making me cry
unmotivated

blueflower999

because all heavy fast strong characters with swords are dumb
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jamaha

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

Jamaha (Goggle Pikachu): 1
K-NiGhT (Captain Fabulous, Lucario): 2

Close match all the way through!

Game 1: Had to reset because I forgot to add the time limit like a skrublord. I already knew he was choosing Pikachu but I didn't want to be scummy and change characters because I made a mistake. I was just about to get 3 stocked when suddenly the good Captain went rage mode and brought it down to a 1-stock game. Too bad I was at 120% when he was on his last fresh stock lol. Could've been a very different match. Game to Jamaha!

Game 2: Went to FD and decided to use Lucario since I probably wouldn't have much of a chance with any other character. Again, this match came down to one stock but I openly admit a few SD's won the game for me here. Game to K-NiGhT!

Game 3: Third verse same as the second? Whatever. The second and third matches were pretty similar, besides the fact that Jamaha had counterpicked with Battlefield. Pikachu's recovery didn't work out in his favor on the last stock, if memory serves, so I took it away! Game to K-NiGhT, Match Point~!

MaestroUGC

K-NiGhT

MaestroUGC

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 02, 2015, 05:20:59 PMK-Night: Lucario (3)
Maestro: G&W (1), Pac-Man (2-3)

Can't handle my Pac Game. K-Night lost first round. Can't handle my Game and Watch. K-Night won the next two, which makes me the winner.

Maestro won. Better than the rest, which is six people.

Pac-Man: Game-Watch. Maestro Out.
Evidence begs to differ.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 02, 2015, 05:23:41 PMMaestroUGC (Mr. Game&Watch, Pac-Man): 1
K-NiGhT (Lucario): 2

Good set overall! Lag was a bit of a pain but it got pretty clutch there at the end.

Match 1: Not much to say here on my end. I made a few costly mistakes, Maestro got a 9 hammer which was pretty hype but ugh lol.
Game to Maestro

Match 2: At this point I was getting a bit discouraged/distracted by my phone vibrating every two minutes, so I almost got 3 stocked. Came back and took it in the end with some quick moves at high aura.*
Game to K-NiGhT
*also Maestro SD'd

Match 3: I was back in it and I went all out! Came down to the last stock and a great aerial juggle by me to close out the set.
Game to K-NiGhT, Match Point~!
The real evidence rebukes your claim! Also so does the bracket