The "Fixing the Sheets" Initiative 2.0 - Current Target: Pokémon R/B *Done!*

Started by JDMEK5, July 25, 2013, 05:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Tobbeh:  when I get a chance, we need to have a small chat about your arranging habits. I spent a lot of time editing your files in particular and I think I have some positive feedback and constructive criticism they can help you in the future.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 28, 2015, 02:44:05 PMTobbeh:  when I get a chance, we need to have a small chat about your arranging habits. I spent a lot of time editing your files in particular and I think I have some positive feedback and constructive criticism they can help you in the future.

Ah y, that would be great. You can post your opinions by PM'ing me.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

All done guys!! Congratulations and thanks a lot for all the effort and dedication you guys have shown in contributing! This update is for you ;)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

JDMEK5

I'd love to see that but Latios has already started with it so feel free to turn over there for chapter 2.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Altissimo

Pfft, I've arranged half the GSC sheets!! I meant more like "is that gonna turn official now that this one's done"

Latios212

We'll see in due time :P

And finally, I would like to thank JDMEK5 for hosting this time around! Thanks to you, this project exists and seeing an entire OST perfect like this makes me ridiculously happy.

Until next time~
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Gj everyone, we finally did it! This topic will be moved to the archive and a new topic will be made shortly.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!