News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Stellarlight's arrangements

Started by stellarlights24, January 16, 2015, 12:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stellarlights24

Hello everyone. I used to be starrgrl24 so I'm not really new here. For now, I'm just going to post a list of music I'm currently arranging. <: I'll post the actual sheet music once I finish the initial transcription!

Arrangements:

Yoshi Topsy Turvy - "Ball Yoshi"

Hopefully I'll resume my Kirby project but I'll work on this in the meantime to warm-up. :) Don't worry, I won't disappear again. I'm done with school. :D

Xaoz

Quote from: stellarlights24 on January 16, 2015, 12:01:06 PMHello everyone. I used to be starrgrl24 so I'm not really new here.

Well welcome back not really new girl(?) person girl.

Quote from: stellarlights24 on January 16, 2015, 12:01:06 PMFor now, I'm just going to post a list of music I'm currently arranging. <: I'll post the actual sheet music once I finish the initial transcription!

Arrangements:
Kirby's Epic Yarn - Weird Woods (75%)
Kirby's Epic Yarn - Big Bean Vine (planning)

For now, I'm going to specialize in Kirby music since that's all I really have planned at the moment.

I think that is sufficient, since kirby is pretty awesome. Looking forward to the arrangements!

Quote from: stellarlights24 on January 16, 2015, 12:01:06 PMOn another note....I can do harpsichord arrangements but I doubt anyone owns a harpsichord....

But people have silent-pianos/digital-pianos/keyboard (did I forget about any minority?), which allows them to use different sounds.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

Yay, person's back
that makes like a lot in the past a little bit.
unmotivated

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman