News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

This game by the Earthworm Jim people looks to be entertaining:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Man, Armikrog is old news, but I am super excited for more Neverhood like action.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Spoiler
[close]
The motion blur is real.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

No, it's not.

Anyway, Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 was announced for a summer launch in NA. But it's  $50.00.
:(

mikey

motion blur is when the subject moves panning is when the camera moves with the subject causing the background to move
unmotivated

Maelstrom

More Xenoblade info today.
And the battle theme was released. Hiroyuki vocal tracks strike again.

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Unveiled? Hardly. More info, sure, but certainly not "unveiled."
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I just finished watching the whole thing.
Of what I've heard of it just in this video, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Yugi

> multiple main characters

here

here

here we go

Maelstrom

Big news for Fire Emblem IF: The Hoshido (Easier) has a map like Awakening, so it is possible to gain EXP outside of the main storyline
Nohr (Harder), however, has a direct progression, like in the rest of the series. It has been stated that it will make up for it by "A more intriguing campaign." (Or a campaign with more intrigue. I forget which.)
So, basically, they have two versions, not just for two different stories, but to cater to the long-time fans and those that started with Awakening.

Nebbles

Oh, now that's interesting! I'm still starting with Nohr, probs, since I want that extra challenge and all.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel