[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Glitzville" (Replacement) by mariolegofan

Started by Zeta, January 27, 2015, 06:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

The URL needs to follow the guidelines.

I didn't say that the bit near the end had to have no extras, just that the octave doubling wasn't the way to go. I'm sure you can incorporate the chords in there somewhere.

You can flip the stems on the first two beats of 32. And you missed the grace note just before beat one of 33.

The LH chords from bar 33 to bar 40 all need a C natural.

Somewhere around bar 55, there is a bar missing from the sheet that's in the original.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on January 30, 2015, 01:19:23 AMThe URL needs to follow the guidelines.

You can flip the stems on the first two beats of 32. And you missed the grace note just before beat one of 33.

The LH chords from bar 33 to bar 40 all need a C natural.

Somewhere around bar 55, there is a bar missing from the sheet that's in the original.
All fixed
Except this:
Quote from: Deku Trombonist on January 30, 2015, 01:19:23 AMI didn't say that the bit near the end had to have no extras, just that the octave doubling wasn't the way to go. I'm sure you can incorporate the chords in there somewhere.
I originally put the octaves in for fun. Frankly, I dont know what else to put there. I dont hear any other voices.....

The Deku Trombonist

Sebastian

Sebastian

Sebastian

Sebastian

Just bumping before it hits the second page.
CAN I GET THIS ONE ACCEPTED? EVERYTHING IS FIXED! :)

Sebastian

The Deku Trombonist

Not quite what I had in mind. The polyphony is still the most important thing going on through that section. I'll have a fiddle with it.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 05, 2015, 03:43:05 AMNot quite what I had in mind. The polyphony is still the most important thing going on through that section. I'll have a fiddle with it.
ok.....

Sebastian

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Deku Trombonist.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot