News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Two truths, one lie

Started by King Sammer, January 28, 2015, 06:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Portal is one of the best games ever. Portal 2 is even better.

Bloop

But if 3 was the lie, shouldn't 2 be a lie too?

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 18, 2015, 01:35:28 PM2. I've never played a first person game that I fully enjoyed
The whole premise of portal is fun, and it not being a heavily reflex based thing makes it somewhat palatable.
First person just screws me over though.  I hate it.
unmotivated

braix

I love first person though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I sort of like first person games. I just can't control them at all.

Uranium The Element

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 18, 2015, 01:35:28 PMYou seemed like the sort of person to have a pet tarantula

1. I don't have a pet tarantula, but I had a pet garden spider that I fed grasshoppers, and the occasional dragonfly delicacy
2. I've never played a first person game that I fully enjoyed
3. I think portal is a dumb excuse for a game (rip)
I think 1 is a lie. (Sorry for the bump)
Quote from: Mario Lego Fan
Is this administrator crap part of the April fools getup?
Quote from: Maelstrom
Yes. What else would it be?
Either Maestro going crazy, Deku getting hacked, or Jamaha having way too much fun at those parties..

Maelstrom

JDMEK5

1) Aside from being a musician and arranger, I also double as a snowboarder, gymnast, dancer, lifeguard, dirtbiker, and ninja.
2) I've had up to 6 different kinds of liquids spew out my nose via laughter, including but not limited to: Milk, water, orange juice, soda, and chewed crackers.
3) I've broken 5 bones growing up: each time a limb except once when I broke my collarbone.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Uranium The Element

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 09, 2015, 07:21:06 PM1) Aside from being a musician and arranger, I also double as a snowboarder, gymnast, dancer, lifeguard, dirtbiker, and ninja.
2) I've had up to 6 different kinds of liquids spew out my nose via laughter, including but not limited to: Milk, water, orange juice, soda, and chewed crackers.
3) I've broken 5 bones growing up: each time a limb except once when I fractured my collarbone.
Three, definitely Three. If you fractured your collarbone... you'd be dead.
Either Maestro going crazy, Deku getting hacked, or Jamaha having way too much fun at those parties..

JDMEK5

I meant broke. I just broke it. I always thought fractured and broke were interchangeable.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Sebastian

Maelstrom

JDMEK5

It was 3. Sorry guys, I kinda screwed that up right from the get go.

My Arrangements

Uranium The Element

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 11, 2015, 03:05:53 PMIt was 3. Sorry guys, I kinda screwed that upright from the get go.
I was right.

1. I own two dogs.
2. I am a scientist.
3. I am on DeviantART most of the time.

AwesomeYears