Who is better?

Elizabeth (Bioshock)
4 (44.4%)
Vyse (google says skies of arcadia)
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Yugi

People actually like Pikachu, huh.

Anyway, Pikachu beats Wario 11-1. Next Round!

ROUND TWO!

AMERATSU

V.S

SAMUS

Music

VOTE!

Yugi

Also, please don't vote based on "who would win in a fight". This is a celebration of each character, not Mercs. If you do, I'll take a vote off of them.

K-NiGhT

Never played Okami, but Amaterasu seems like a cool character. That said, though, I went with Samus because she's awesome and I like using her in Smash Bros.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

Samus Aran. Okami was an interesting game, but Metroid is a long-running franchise, and Samus is a very influential character, as well as being an awesome one. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

I'll admit, I haven't played Okami, but I absolutely love Metroid games. And Samus Aran. She's probably the only video game protagonist who does literaly everything by herself. No interaction, no dialogue, just lots of shooting and jumping.

Wolf

mikey

Never heard of the first dude so I'll go with samus
unmotivated

Wolf

Well I never heard of the first dude but it looked cool so I picked the other one :)

Wolf

Oh and BTW yugi can you pick characters most people would know? Like not a lot but just enough.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 31, 2015, 04:31:46 AMNo interaction, no dialogue
Depends on which game you're talking about (and your definition of "interaction" and "dialogue"). :P :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Samus 'cause I haven't played Okami. Sorry. :/
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

BTW I went with Ammy here. Okami is a beautiful game and it's easily better than the metroid games I've played. Plus the only time I know Samus has gotten actual characterization it was Other M so...

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Yugi on January 31, 2015, 03:14:49 PMPlus the only time I know Samus has gotten actual characterization it was Other M so...
What? Samus has gotten plenty of characterization before Other M threw it all out the window.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 31, 2015, 03:14:49 PMBTW I went with Ammy here. Okami is a beautiful game and it's easily better than the metroid games I've played.
That's... a bit surprising...

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 31, 2015, 03:47:10 PMWhat? Samus has gotten plenty of characterization before Other M threw it all out the window.
This, definitely.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber