Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

My friend posted a video of him playing Radio Tower Occupied from GSC and I asked where he got the sheets.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

By accident, joined to share my work, stayed because people here are cool.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

I started playing piano back in 2011, so I wanted to find some video game sheet music. And here I am today.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

The Deku Trombonist

I found this place in 2008 but then it disappeared (I think that was when the domain was lost). I didn't find it again until 2009 but it took me a while find the courage to actually register.

Oronoco

Last August, I just happened to remember NSM from sometime back in High School and was kinda like "That site was so cool and helped me find good sheets. I should probably at least try to contribute some music, too."

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on April 01, 2016, 04:52:53 PMI found this place in 2008 but then it disappeared (I think that was when the domain was lost). I didn't find it again until 2009 but it took me a while find the courage to actually register.

Wow, that's almost ironic considering all you've done for the site now. I'm certainly glad you found that courage.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: mastersuperfan on April 01, 2016, 04:22:11 PMGoogle: "video game sheet music"

First result.
This, back in 2013. Joined that summer and started posting the following February and boooooooom biatch
what is shitpost

BrainyLucario

Time to answer my own question...*ahem*
E. Gadd showed me NSM (cue gasp)

I know..I know.. Shocking, right?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

A. No it's not.  :P
B. Nice profile pic *ahem*
C. To answer the query, it was...ummm...hold on.... Carry the 2, subtract the 1, round, multiply by police... 2012ish when I started looking for video game sheet music (specifically Mario). It was a long journey. Lots of searches. After my 10th search (or at least, so it felt), I FINALLY found NSM, and thought it was too good to be true! Especially after all that I had just gone through to find it. I started downloading sheets to play. And I would keep looking on the site for more updates. Sometime 2 years later, I discovered the "Forum" button and pushed it. And everything else has been lost to time. Maybe. Probably. Unless the venture firm finds it profitable.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

I've been using Ninheetmusic since 2014.... so not as long but my first sheet I played was Bouy Base Galaxy from Mario galaxy, so I searched around for a bit, got a sheet but there weren't any other sheets so I just searched for nintendo sheetmusic. It was, ahem, is amazing, and I didn't realise there was a forum [lol dumb] but yeah, it's done me geat service
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

ZeldaFan

#162 - April 3, 2016
Have you ever been caught cheating in school?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

You can't get caught doing something you don't do
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Nebbles

...I was in elementary school. I was cheating on a vocab test, and wasn't very covert about it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

I was wrongly accused of cheating. Does that count?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

I can't recall any specific instances of cheating, but who knows. Might've done it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book