News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

kryptonite's drum set line is really fun
maple leaf rag is fun too
unmotivated

Bloop

Currently I really like playing Mendelssohn's Lieder Ohne Worte Op. 53 No. 3, because I like to amaze people with the quick left hand arpeggios :3
I think my favorite in the future will be Bach's Fugue in F minor No. 12 (BWV 857). It's really satisfying to flawlessly play the parts where all the 4 voices play together.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zeila

The temple block and mallet parts in the song Variations on a Korean Folk Song are pretty fun to play. So was this other mallet part to a kirby medley that my friend arranged

There's also a spoons part in At Kitty O'Shea's that intrigued me, but I never played it

Sebastian

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on May 06, 2016, 12:55:39 PMI love playing sheets from NinSheetMusic.
This^
And I like playing Classical stuff too.

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

SlowPokemon

It's the song "The Day Off" from Sondheim's Sunday in the Park with George. The rhythms and chords are so quirky and it's so much fun to play. And the singer is supposed to imitate two dogs so it's twice as fun to sing while you play it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Only one? Fuck.
Right now, it's probably the Schubert impromptu Op. 90 #3, in G flat major.

Starts at 13:55
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 06, 2016, 12:53:17 PM#176 - May 6, 2016
What is your favorite song to play on piano (or other instrument)?
Don't know if it's my favorite, but I'm learning to play Bonetrousle right now, and I really enjoy that.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Right now I'm in love with "Fragile Dream" by Joe Hisaishi, but FMA's "Crime and Punishment" will always be up there too

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Bubbles on May 06, 2016, 10:10:30 PMRight now I'm in love with "Fragile Dream" by Joe Hisaishi, but FMA's "Crime and Punishment" will always be up there too
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

gershwin concerto in f last movement :) learning it now it is brutal for chords

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

MaestroUGC

The Gershwin Concerto is easily my favorite piano concerto.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's one of the better ones in the "standard" canon, but I'd encourage you to listen to concerti outside that. They tend to be far better.
A la, Ludwig van Schytte (pronounced "shootah"):
what is shitpost