Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I mean I'd like him to at least understand why what he did was completely wrong but idk I'm fine with just ignoring it and moving on too
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 29, 2015, 07:08:31 AMI mean I'd like him to at least understand why what he did was completely wrong but idk I'm fine with just ignoring it and moving on too
I agree, and I think this is what most of us try to do when stuff like this happens. It just gets taken out of context or lost in translation. Everyone just assumes that people trying to correct their mistakes is issuing a personal attack on them. Then stuff snowballs and we have a situation like the last 5 pages.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ZeldaFan

My god... Thanks Dudeman and Maestro for trying to help us get back on topic.
Guess we'll stick with dumb and thoughtless questions.

#49 - Apr 29, 2015
What's your favorite flavor of cake or pie?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Strawberry is clearly the best, and I'll beat you down if you feel otherwise.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

AwesomeYears

Hero of Trains

S'mores pie. But that's mainly because I get to use a blowtorch.  :D
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jub3r7

Cake that triggers a feedback loop.
QuoteFeedback loop: The section of a control system that allows for feedback and self-correction and that adjusts its operation according to differences between the actual and the desired or optimal output.

The number pi is nice, but you specified the word pie, therefore making that joke invalid and annoying.
Key lime is pretty good, so is chocolate and strawberry, but... there is a specific type of mango cake that is the right amount of sweet and fluff that is delicious.
Red velvet isn't bad either, and you said cake or pie, so I'll leave it at this.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Oh I forgot to mention my favorite pie flavor woops! It's gotta be pumpkin.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nebbles on April 29, 2015, 12:57:38 PMAlways chocolate.

Correct answer for cake.  Pie is too good, and there's too much variance in types.  Pumpkin pie is delicious but then so are the sweeter fruit pies like apple or blueberry......

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

Best pie is easily strawberry-rhubarb.

Cake? Hard to say, but I could spring for a raspberry cheesecake any day. Cheesecake's teh best X)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

I'm not really a fan of pies, since most seem to be too sweet for my taste. I guess either strawberry-rhubarb, peach, or pecan is my favourite.

About cake: there's this really nice sponge cake a local bakery makes that I'm a fan of. It's nice and fluffy with a hint of sweetness. The layer of fruit and the whipped cream make up for the sugar :P

Nebbles

Mmm, sponge cakes are great. I'm fond of floral flavors too - i've had a lavender cake before that was ridiculously amazing.

Maelstrom