News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 11, 2015, 12:42:11 PMThey make for great places to take a nap, the screams of terror can be very soothing.
Indeed.

I want to go on a real roller coaster but I have a fear of not being secured right and falling out. It happened before on the news. Poor lady.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Hero of Trains

Roller coasters are the best! I especially like the rickety wooden ones with the seats that you feel like you'll fall out of. ;D
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ZeldaFan

I love rollercoasters! I once got a year pass to Lagoon, our only theme park in Utah, and went like 10 times

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

They're great except for the whole being pulled slowly to the first peak thing.  One in Japan went 79m, with little signs updating you every 5 or 10 T_T

I hate heights, but once I get moving the fear just turns into thrill and it's fine.  Or maybe I'm just so afraid I don't care anymore, I can't really tell.

Quote from: Saria on May 11, 2015, 03:52:45 PMI want to go on a real roller coaster but I have a fear of not being secured right and falling out.

ya so that nearly happened to me when I was a kid, the guy next to me had to hold me into my seat so I didnt fly away ~.~  It wasn't quite a rollercoaster, just the vertical circle loop that would go around and around a few times, but still ._.

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 12, 2015, 11:19:15 AMya so that nearly happened to me when I was a kid, the guy next to me had to hold me into my seat so I didnt fly away ~.~  It wasn't quite a rollercoaster, just the vertical circle loop that would go around and around a few times, but still ._.

o gawd if i were you i would've never ridden a roller coaster again
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ZeldaFan

#56 - May 13, 2015
Do you know a second language and how fluent are you?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bloop

English is pretty much my second language, as I'm Dutch. I hope I'm doing well on it. As long as I'm understandable I guess

I know some German too and a bit of French, but that'd be it (aside from Latin + dictionairy)

Maelstrom

braix

I'm honestly not sure what my second language is. I was born in Korea and learned Korean and continued using it after I moved to the US and learned English, but Google says a second language is the learning of a foreign language(i.e. not native to the area) or something.
I'm fluent in both but I use Korean less so maybe that's my second? But I learned it first so maybe English is my second language? wtffff

Yeah I'm probably overthinking it but honestly Google makes me so confused
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

A second language is just that, a language you learned second.

And I prefer to communicate telepathically, and there's no real language for that, so...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

I don't know any second languages. Don't think the 3 years of Spanish I took in high school count for anything.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 13, 2015, 04:43:04 AM#56 - May 13, 2015
Do you know a second language and how fluent are you?
I know a bit of Spanish, but I'm only fluent enough to hold a basic conversation (and write some sentences occasionally!). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 13, 2015, 08:50:41 AMA second language is just that, a language you learned second.
And I prefer to communicate telepathically, and there's no real language for that, so...
TIL
But seriously, while I speak English as my primary language (USA! USA!), I've taken a few years of Spanish and hope to become fluent at it. Porque quiero esconder cuando Maestro decide destruir el mundo. Por favor ayudame, tengo miedo...

braix

i know how to say "WHERE IS THE MONEY?!!?!" in spanish but that's it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

¡¿¡¡¿DONDE ESTÁ EL DINERO?!!?!

I've taken Spanish for a few years and hope to be at least decently fluent someday, but I only naturally speak 'Murican. My dad majored in German, though.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book