News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Had a cookout and worked on Ricco Harbor.
...
That song is taking me longer than it should...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter


The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I don't even know how long I've been working on Malladus, but it's probably longer than needed
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 31, 2016, 07:52:54 PM#181 - May 31, 2016
What did you do for Memorial Day weekend?
It coincided with my trip to Australia, so that.

I went hiking and saw a light show.

ZeldaFan

#182 - June 7, 2016
What's your favorite Disney movie?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

I like a lot of them. It's hard to pick one over another.
My favorites are Inside Out, Cars 1/2, Incredibles, Ratatouille, Up, Toy Story, Tangled, and Finding Nemo.



Dudeman

The Princess and the Frog, hands down.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

I have a feeling this was asked before somewhere.
I think currently Inside Out though. Favorite old school is Beauty and the Beast.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

The best Disney movie (and the best movie of all time, in fact) is The Nightmare Before Christmas. My other favorites include Into the Woods, Alice in Wonderland (both versions, but especially the 1951 adaptation), Fantasia, Fantasia 2000, Ratatouille, and Beauty and the Beast.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Pianist Da Sootopolis

None, I dislike them all equally.
Read: I don't care about Disney movies
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

^that's a narrow-minded opinion, only about 75% of Disney's work is crap and the other 25% is quite great
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Onionleaf

Quote from: Bloop on June 07, 2016, 11:02:12 AMI have a feeling this was asked before somewhere.
I know, right? What a strange sense of déjà-vu.

I usually pick Disney favourites depending on the music just as much as the storyline. I chose Aladdin and The Hunchback of Notre Dame previously (in the other thread), but I think I'll add Mulan to the list as well. (We can pick our Top 3, right?)

Lol, maybe picking a movie we most dislike would be an easier question for all of us?