News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Dudeman

Have to steal this one from my sister: during a mission trip to West Virginia, she became aware of the existence of a boy and a girl. The boy's name was Lemonjello (leh-MON-juh-lo). The girl's was Pajama (PA-juh-mah). I am not making this up.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dekkadeci

Every time I remember the mental lists of schoolmates I kept, Rhiannon Wong keeps topping the list. How did this Asian end up with a prominent name from Welsh mythology?

Latios212

I've come across a lot, but one of my favorites:

Chinese brother and sister: guy is Porsche and girl is Ferrari.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Dekkadeci on October 02, 2016, 09:06:29 AMEvery time I remember the mental lists of schoolmates I kept, Rhiannon Wong keeps topping the list. How did this Asian end up with a prominent name from Welsh mythology?
Perhaps her parents were fans of Fleetwood Mac.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Tobbeh99

Don't know what is the strangest, but if you look at the calendar at the names, you can see some strange names that pretty much nobody is named, like Brynolf, Justus, Turid, Bartolomeus etc. There was one guy in my school named "Eythor" which I've never heard anyone in Sweden being named. I also know a guy named "Morris" which I never heard anyone being named berfore.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Zeila

Out of people I personally know, Efeti (pronounced as Effie). She's Nigerian (note that idk where the name comes from)

BlackDragonSlayer

Of the people I know, probably "Hrayr." I think it's an Armenian name (he calls himself Henry for simplicity)... aside from foreign names we Americans aren't used to, though, I can't think of many "weird" names.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Bloop on October 02, 2016, 11:24:33 PMI think "Arvid" or "Iwan".

Lol, Arvid is a pretty common name in Sweden. And so is Iwan... if you spell it as Ivan.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ZeldaFan

#202 - October 4, 2016
Do you go skiing/snowboarding in the winter?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Dudeman

I used to snowboard when I was younger, but I've lost interest in Winter sports.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book