Tobbeh99's Arrangements (NEW: Yoshi's Story - Baby Bowser's Lullaby)

Started by Tobbeh99, February 06, 2015, 08:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 16, 2015, 01:20:04 PMWow, Smash destroyed the competition! Or should I say it smashed it? ;) At least the one I voted for won (for once). Good luck with both the Animal Crossing and Smash arrangements! I look forward to seeing them!

Lol y I know, kind of expected it to win, since it's the most popular game. Next time I do this, I'll probably think it through a bit more, so it gets a bit more exiting.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AwesomeYears

DonValentino

I wonder what song/s are you planning to do? :J

Tobbeh99

More Animal Crossing... and I just past 100 arrangements!

Quote from: DonValentino on August 17, 2015, 02:49:21 AMI wonder what song/s are you planning to do? :J

I will tell once I'm done with the animal crossing songs and start working on Brawl.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Ok so I'm done with Animal Crossing and I'll now start with Brawl!
I'll announce one song at a time. And what better way than to start this project with the best of them all, the SS tier, the one destined to win, his overpowerness Meta Knight!

First song will be Meta Knight's Revenge:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gLNomXwlw&;

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Are you sure you don't want to do the original so you can get that terrible arrangement off the site?

Latios212

Sweet! I really look forward to your Brawl arrangements :D

ninja'd by Maelstrom
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 21, 2015, 09:08:35 AMAre you sure you don't want to do the original so you can get that terrible arrangement off the site?

I haven't decided what the other 2 songs are going to be. So many good songs, but y maybe, I'll start with Meta Knight's Revenge anyways.

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

No, what Maelstrom's saying is that this is very similar to the original from Kirby Super Star, and the sheet for that is pretty... not good. So since you're doing this song, someone could repurpose the sheet for KSS on site.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Latios212 on August 21, 2015, 09:51:23 AMNo, what Maelstrom's saying is that this is very similar to the original from Kirby Super Star, and the sheet for that is pretty... not good. So since you're doing this song, someone could repurpose the sheet for KSS on site.
8)

For some reason I interpreted his comment completely wrong (thought he meant Brawl Main Theme lol). But I guess I could do a Kirby Super Star Version too. they are pretty similar.

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

TA-DA! I finished Meta Knight's Revenge! I was quite difficult and time consuming. But in the end I got say that it is one of my best arrangements so far :). But also one of my most difficult ones :-\, good luck playing it, you gonna need some S tier piano skills for that!

Meta Knight's Revenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gLNomXwlw

And next up is: Battlefield ver. 2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lo_Losjsvs&;

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

Way to go man this is awesome. Just don't forget your double bar lines at the key changes.

And in Measure 4, RH, Beat 3: I always heard this as an Eb at the top, not a C. That goes for here and everywhere else it applies.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheMarioPianist

This looks great! Unfortunately, I can't listen to this at school, but I definitely will when I get home. Looking forward to it!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Latios212

THIS IS INSANE AND I LOVE IT

Looking at measures 3-10ish, the left hand, I would suggest "disconnecting" it a little - that is removing the gigantic slur markings because there are brief pauses, and reducing some of the note lengths or adding staccatos to indicate where the pauses happen. Actually this applies to most of the song.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Thanks everyone for the feedback! :)

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 01, 2015, 07:30:18 AMWay to go man this is awesome. Just don't forget your double bar lines at the key changes.

And in Measure 4, RH, Beat 3: I always heard this as an Eb at the top, not a C. That goes for here and everywhere else it applies.

I think you mean an E, not a Eb, maybe as a grace note. And yes possibly, I'll look up this.

Quote from: Latios212 on September 01, 2015, 07:40:56 AMTHIS IS INSANE AND I LOVE IT

Looking at measures 3-10ish, the left hand, I would suggest "disconnecting" it a little - that is removing the gigantic slur markings because there are brief pauses, and reducing some of the note lengths or adding staccatos to indicate where the pauses happen. Actually this applies to most of the song.

Ah, yes I considered changing the ties to rests. But didn't do because I thought it was easier to read and that it wasn't that big of a difference because of the high tempo. But I can change it for accuracy.

10/10 tobbeh