News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Tobbeh99's Arrangements (NEW: Yoshi's Story - Baby Bowser's Lullaby)

Started by Tobbeh99, February 06, 2015, 08:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Finished a Spectrobe song: Genshi Forest. Haven't played the game, I've only played the squeal Spectrobes: Origins, but Spectrobes has some great music. I'm planning on doing Himuro too.

Genshi Forest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW4pzpjprGA

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Finished another Spectrobes song! It's Haven Village ~ Destroyed from Spectrobes: Origins. This song somehow reminds me of free MMORPG's, I don't know why, lol. I thought it was going to be a quite stright-forward song to arrange, and it was apart from the time signature. I think I got it right, and the 16/8 is to make the song in so much compound time signatures as possible, I tried doing it in 4/4 but there were so many ties and it seemed more complicated, so I decided to do it in 16/8 and 12/8 and some other too.

Haven Village ~ Destroyed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ZTbTLiyp8

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Ta Da! Finished Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories' Credits Theme. Haven't played the game, but the song is really great so I decided to arrange it. The Duet went out really well I think! :)

Ending Credits
[Solo]
[Duet]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrSwbyOPBs8

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Oronoco

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 14, 2015, 02:39:13 PMMade a youtube video of my arrangement on Final Fantasy IV "Red Wings".

I got excited when I saw this, and I thought "Is that what I think it is?" And then it was!

All of your videos are really great!

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 30, 2015, 10:06:27 AMI'm planning on doing Himuro too.

Yes. This is a thing you should do.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Tobbeh99

Thanks for your feedback Oronco! Always appreciated when someone comments on my thread, makes me more enthusiastic doing more arrangements. :)

Btw have you played Spectrobes?

10/10 tobbeh

Oronoco

I'm glad. I guess I should do anything that inspires more great arrangements, right?

I played the first two Spectrobes for the DS. That feels like such a long time ago (9 years!). So I was happy to see you had arranged some of the music. I haven't played any of the newer stuff since then.
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Wooo, Spectrobes stuff! Great sheets! Awesooome, even if the songs didn't really stay in my mind, it's nice to relive those moments. And I do like Spectrobes.

Hey actually, just realized Spectrobes is a game I didn't know I wanted. Origins was superb, wonder why they didn't keep it up with 3 games already?

Oronoco

Wow; it's great! I like music like this to relive some old memories, too.  :)

Tobbeh99

Glad that you guys enjoyed my Spectrobes arrangements! :)

Something entirely different, I've finished another OST list! It's One Piece grand Battle! (PS2)'s soundtrack!

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

10/10 tobbeh