News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Tobbeh99's Arrangements (NEW: Yoshi's Story - Baby Bowser's Lullaby)

Started by Tobbeh99, February 06, 2015, 08:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Made another youtube vid of my 4-hands duet arrangement of Clair's Theme from Pokśmon Crystal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ksWKB1QR8o

And another one! Going to upload some more Belmont's Revenge songs, which I missed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um0TBgLKD68
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Hey!... I haven't checked in here for a while, oops. xD It's great to see you always posting sheets.

I'm not always able to offer the most intelligible feedback on songs I'm unfamiliar with, but I did play the heck out of New Super Mario Bros. And your Castle sheet is terrific. Spot-on job doing that one! :D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Thanks Lat! :)

Nice to see you drop in here to give some feedback! :)

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Made 2 new youtube videos of my "Clock Tower Casualty" arrangement from Castlevania : Harmony of Dissonance!

I think they sound really good, after I tweaked around with the sound a bit in Finale. :D

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Finished a new arrangement! Dragon's Peak from Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure! Probably my favorite Skylanders song, or at least one of them. I really like the majestic feel combined with the beautiful melodies. It was harder than I though to arrange. There was a lot of stuff I needed to try out on piano before I knew how to do about it. All in all I think it went pretty well.

[Sheet Music]

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Made a new arrangement! Or kind of new, a two pianos duet arrangement of "Himoru" from "Spectrobes". It went really well until I was going to pick out the high staccato voice. And it was basically impossible. I tried EQing the audio files, and basically every trick in the book, but it was so tough to hear it. But then later on I came across a program where you can rip DS soundtracks from rom files. So I did that and got a midi file, from which I could see what the notes where supposed to be. I also edited my solo arrangement a bit, and fixed some wrong notes in it.

[Sheet Music]

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Made another youtube video! :) It's a video with my arrangement of the Main Theme from Skylanders: Trap Team. I really like this one, how intense and dramatic it sounds. And I'm also really happy about the result. This is one arrangement I really feel like it went out perfect with! Usually I got some thoughts after finishing an arrangement, like "is this correct" or "maybe I should do something about that", but this one really seems clean and perfect!

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Just made a new arrangement! Skylanders: Imaginators just recently got released, so I decided to arrange some songs from the game. Here is the main theme of the game. I'm a bit disappointing with it. In comparison to the previous main themes, this one seem kind "too simple" and a bit too plain and boring. I think it's the lack of harmony that contributes to that, as the song got a very simple harmonic structure. However, that meant that it was kind of simple to arrange. the only difficulty was the rhythm which I think I got right. I'm also unsure about the placing of the staccato dots, if placing them above the triplet-bracket looks better, or if it looks better vice versa, placing them inside the triplet-bracket. Otherwise I think it's fine!

I also fixed my Skylanders: Swap Force - Main Theme arrangement, so now I think it's perfect.

[Sheet Music]

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

I arranged for like a week ago the Main Theme of Skylanders: Imaginators, and here's a youtube vid of the arrangement!

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Even though I'm currently putting a lot of focus and effort on completing the WoW song Anduin's Theme, I do like having some variation in my arranging and manage to finish this nice little jazz song from Skylanders Imaginators. Pretty easy, but there were some things that was hard to hear and pick up.

[Sheet Music]

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Really feeling like halting my projects. I feel like I have done so much "for the people", and I kind of don't feel like I have the energy and more important the interest to complete them. More specifically I'm talking about "Dark Pit" and "Anduin's Theme". I really want to arrange something that I personally like and have wanted to arrange. And that is primarily Wild Arms and Castlevania. So I'm going to start arranging some of my favorite songs which I always wanted to arrange. I'll hopefully also be able to finish Dark Pit and Anduin's Theme, but I'll longer to do so since I've gotten less of an interest in doing them.

Starting of with a nice little theme from Wild Arms 1. I think I did a good job arranging this, I mean it's so short so there's little room for errors :P. Pretty simple song but I've planned to do more and longer songs as well. :)

[Sheet Music]

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 05, 2016, 12:40:59 PMAnd that is primarily Wild Arms and Castlevania.
If your avatar is an indicator of what you're going to arrange, I'm really, really looking forward to the Castlevania ones.

Tobbeh99

Can't have any promises, but I love the music from pretty much every Castlevania game, I love how it. Also can't decide which profile pic to have.  :P

10/10 tobbeh