News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Let's get this sorted

Started by Jamaha, February 10, 2015, 12:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 11, 2015, 08:23:25 AMNot for me.

Cookies disabled?

Eh, actually, just tested it and it isn't quite working here either. It worked yesterday, though, so there might be some black magic involved.

Maelstrom

I thought it did too.....

idk what's happening.

BlackDragonSlayer

Yeah... it hasn't been working for me either.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

This update was really bad, imo.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 12, 2015, 08:45:13 AMThis update was really bad, imo.
Don't provide criticism without reason. You gave no context. Do you not like how it looks? Works? Think it was a waste of time? Then say so. Don't make vague critical statements and expect people to take you seriously.

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 12, 2015, 09:21:24 AMOk: It doesn't work, it's useless.
Your computer must be broken.
It is not useless in the least bit. It makes it much more convenient for newer people to find the games they are looking for in a series like Legend of Zelda. The alphabetical system truly felt like an arbitrary/random order, and this gives it some sense

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 12, 2015, 09:21:24 AMAnd if we could do this, we could've damn well done difficulty setting instead.
There is a large difference. Difficulty is subjective and cannot be accurately measured. Even if it was, it would need to be calculated for every piece in the entire site. Dates are not subjective. And, we only needed to find dates for each GAME, not song.

ThatGamer

True.

My computer is pretty slow as well, that could be the problem.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 12, 2015, 09:27:16 AMYour computer must be broken.
It is not useless in the least bit. It makes it much more convenient for newer people to find the games they are looking for in a series like Legend of Zelda. The alphabetical system truly felt like an arbitrary/random order, and this gives it some sense
There is a large difference. Difficulty is subjective and cannot be accurately measured. Even if it was, it would need to be calculated for every piece in the entire site. Dates are not subjective. And, we only needed to find dates for each GAME, not song.
troll: 1 maelstrom: 0

ThatGamer

Dude

...soooo you admit to trolling? Because that's the only thing that could be interpreted into a "win".

GJ.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on February 13, 2015, 10:01:09 AM...soooo you admit to trolling? Because that's the only thing that could be interpreted into a "win".

GJ.

That's not what I meant by that...but whatever, I'm gonna stop posting in this thread.

mikey

So, when are we going to strip "The" from Legend of Zelda titles?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Never? Because "The" is in all of the titles??

Oh my god this website
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

You're not supposed to use "The" when alphabetizing though
it's common knowledge
unmotivated