8. Bubbles
9. davy

Hosts:
1. fank009
2. davy

Maelstrom

Sebastian

In.
When does it start? I won't be here throughout this week. So, I'm out if it starts this week.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

in but if the activity is anything like last games i'm not playing

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on February 17, 2015, 08:16:53 PMin but if the activity is anything like last games i'm not playing
just...
>.>
in
unmotivated

Mashi

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 17, 2015, 11:24:18 AMIn.
When does it start? I won't be here throughout this week. So, I'm out if it starts this week.
Probably in a few days.  I would expect it to begin around the weekend, probably.

Going to put an arbitrary deadline for Player Sign Ups to be February 19th at 11PM EST.  Potential Hosts should announce if they would like to host as well.

Bubbles

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

davy

in also in for hosting with:

TWG LXXV: A Role Reunion Reprise (for 8 players)

Wolves

1. White Walker Spy (TWG LIV: Game of Wolves)

2. Party Member (TWG LXI: We have always been at war with Eurasia)

The wolves have the following powers to use collectively:

Minipax - Picks two players.  Any vote for one of them will be treated as a vote for the other during the next day phase.  The use of this power is announced, just not which players.  Additionally, the two players will swap colors for the night phase this is used. Single use.

Miniluv - The Wolves select a player, controlling their vote for the rest of the game. The wolves will have to send in the vote through PM. Single use.

Minitrue - Allows the wolves to reuse one of the above powers.  Undoes the original effect of their power.  Lynches will be re-calculated.

Miniplenty - Revokes every human power in the game for a night phase. Single use

Disguise Kit - Paints one of the wolves in a color of the users choice. Five uses, each use lasts through the night phase. Send a PM to the host with the player you're painting and what color you'd like to paint them in at night to activate it.

Nullify - Send a PM to the host with a player's name during the night phase stating that you would like to Nullify them. This makes any power they attempt to use that night phase fail. Single use.

Humans

3. Megakiller - Vigilante. Power only works on night 1. Must kill someone on that night or else he dies. If that player would die through other means (e.g. the wolves are already wolfing that person) or if his power is nullified during night 1, the Megakiller dies. If he scores the first vigi hit on Werewolf Sonic he will survive.(TWG LXIII: Second Chances)

4. Doctor Emmett Brown - Can chose to go to either the future or the past once during the game. Going to the past allows him to adjust his vote from one day to a different player; going to the future will give him a safe passage to the next day phase (meaning that if he would be lynched/wolfed that/those phase(s) there will be no succesfull lynching/wolfing. He has the item Gray's Almanac, granting the holder a tally of used wolf powers throughout the game. Single use. (TWG XLVII: Relax, I'm a Doctor)

5. Werewolf Sonic - (During the day he will seer BLUE, but will seer RED at night due to his werewolf form (remains human throughout) (as there are no day seers in this game, this means he will always be seer'd red). Can take any combination of 2 vigi's/wolfings before going down. When Sonic is wolfed/vigi'd the first time, it will be exclaimed that "Sonic has been wolfed/vigi'd! (1)." On the second kill, the player's name will be used normally, stating "Player X has been wolfed/vigid"). (TWG XXXIII: Beat Those Eggs, Jimmy)

6. Chimecho - Martyr  During a Day Phase, this player can sacrifice him/herself by sending a PM to the host, to revive somebody dead permanently (will go in effect at the end of the phase). Single use. This power will not go in effect if Chimeco dies through other means during that phase. (TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples)

7. Invisible Seer - Each night EVERY player will vote for someone to be seer'd, whoever has the most votes will be seer'd that night. Stops working when the Invisible sear is dead. Is told he is a normal human. (TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way)

8. Phoenix - Can revive himselve for one phase after dying. During this phase he can speak normally, but he does not count for human numbers, cannot vote, and cannot send or receive private messages. Is told he is a normal human until death. (TWG LXV: Haunting Spirits)

12-player variant
TWG LXXV: A Role Reunion Reprise

Wolves - Each night phase, only one wolfing is accepted, which is the first one sent to me.
1. The Doctor - Master Wolf Shaman
Can seer one player during the night phase. Knows the identity of Onox, but doesn't know the identity of the Protective Mine and the Traitor. (TWG XXVI: Doctor Who)
2. Onox - Brutal Wolf
Can target one player while alive (target can be changed as many times as the player wishes). When lynched, the targeted player will die as well. Knows the identity of The Doctor, but doesn't know the identity of the Protective Mine and the Traitor. (TWG XIV: Oracle of Secrets (Winterkid's Game))

3. Protective Mine - Wolf Guardian
Can guard one player each night phase excluding self. Knows the identity of the Traitor and the Minion, but doesn't know the identity of The Doctor and Onox. (TWG XXV: Minesweeper)
4. Traitor
Counts towards the human population but wins with the wolves. Cannot wolf. Knows the identity of the Protective Mine, but doesn't know the identity of The Doctor and Onox. (TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1))

Humans
5. Werewolf Sonic
During the day he will be seered BLUE, but will seer be RED at night due to his werewolf form (remains human throughout). His incredible endurance allows him to take any combination of 2 vigi's/wolfings before going down. When wolfed/vigi'd the first time, it will be exclaimed that "Sonic has been wolfed/vigi'd! (1)." (even if the player in question doesn't have the role Werewolf Sonic). On the second kill, the player's name will be used normally, stating "Player X has been wolfed/vigid" (TWG XXXIII: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!)
6. Invisible Seer
Is told he is a normal Human. Each night EVERY player will vote for someone to be seer'd, whoever has the most votes will be seer'd that night. This keeps on going until this player is killed. (TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way)
7. Angel - Haunting Reviver
Is told he is a normal Human, is told his actual role after death. Can revive one lynched player after death. (TWG LXIII: Second Chances)
8. Haunting Seer
Is told he is a normal Human, is told his actual role after death. After dying, can reveal a public seering at the end of any phase. (TWG LXV: Haunting Spirits)
9. Diglett - Obnoxious Human
Is told he is a normal Human. Vote counts for 0.1 (TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples)
10. Pokemon - Oracle
Is told he is a normal Human. Can target one player while alive (target can be changed as many times as the player wishes). When lynched the color of the targeted player is revealed to the thread.(TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!)
11. Human (TWG I: The Incident in the Mushroom Kingdom (and many games thereafter))

Fools
12. Vermillionvermin - Master Fool
Wins when he is dead at the end of the game. When killed, the italic part of every power is randomised among remaining living Players (no players can get multiple powers this way). (TWG LXVII: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!)
13. Fool
Wins when he is dead at the end of the game. (TWG LX: 2fool4skool)
14. Minion - Unnaware fool
Is told he is a normal Human, is told his actual role when both Vermillionvermin and the Fool are dead (even if the minion is dead at that time). Wins when he is dead at the end of the game. Although it's role colour says otherwise, too much contact with the Hypnotiser caused him to be actually seerd orange. (TWG XIX: Mind Games)

Players do not know other players' identities unless stated otherwise.

When all three fools are dead, the game ends and the fools win.
Wolves win when at the end of the day phase the wolves outnumber, or are equal in number to the number of humans.
Humans win when all three wolves are dead.
[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

what if you can't role your R's
your title is dumb
unmotivated

Mashi

Hoping to put up the poll by February 20th at 11PM EST, so potential Hosts, try to get your games up before then.

mikey

davy
I really like how you picked the game with my traitor performance as the source
WE MUST PLAY THIS GAME
unmotivated