News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Caption the avatar above you

Started by Egnio, June 02, 2008, 02:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalmayo

tourists never ever understand that sign

okay okay I get it

Dude

NOM NOM NOM I EATZ MAH BAMBOOOO!

Gooch

I'll leave it clean and simple, officer, NEVER ASK FOR ME BERRIES!

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Gooch

I cannot possibly post anything that isn't against the rules for that, so, we're just gonna skip that...

Palagerini

(skipping gooch).

"this is exactly what happens when u bad mouth a witch who has a very creative mind"...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: Gooch on August 24, 2008, 04:29:52 PMI cannot possibly post anything that isn't against the rules for that, so, we're just gonna skip that...
i can change it if you want me to.

bang-idy bang, you ded
well tank-ety tank, all you are now ded
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

scooterulez

Push it. You know you want too.

Gooch

In his state of mental-instability, you never know just what that rainbow really is...

iDOWN

"What? I'm not Legolas!" :P

That what the guy in your avitar looks like. lol.

MasterPenguin

BlueFlameDude

oh noes, where do i live, it all looks so similar!!! :(

Brawler4Ever

"Why is there a rod sticking out of his leg?" asks the 6-year old.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gooch

For the first time in history, Sandbag tries to dodge an attack.

BlueFlameDude

*duh duh dhuunnnnn*

you stole my twinkie, you die now!!! D=|