News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Caption the avatar above you

Started by Egnio, June 02, 2008, 02:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

MY HAT IS AWESOME

Anyway: Mewtwo's Rapper phase

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 06, 2009, 12:22:01 PMMewtwo's Rapper phase
Haha, great, I didn't see that one =D

I love my blond hair, it looks exactly the way GreekGeeks hair looks when he comes out of bed at 5 AM (which he doesn't like...)

SuperFireKirby

Feel The Power Of My All Mighty PURPLE CROCH!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Nana1Popo2

"Feel the power of the aura!" ................ Lucario: "Hey!"
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

Well would ya look at that. I'm getting a reward put on me so merciless bounty hunter will come after me and possibly try to kill me. YOOPEE!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

This clown costume hurts my face...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Oh dear, this mask is cutting off all circulation to my brain.

Nana1Popo2

"Hi there, Ma'am." *why is she looking at me like that?*

SuperFireKirby

Does this pink parka make my butt look big?

GreekGeek

I shouldn't be wearing this gloves...

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

Hey everybody! I'm a dragon! Who's also a knight! I'M A DRAGON KNIGHT!!!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 21, 2009, 04:04:46 PMHey everybody! I'm a dragon! Who's also a knight! I'M A DRAGON KNIGHT!!!
lol, u should have said "Dragonite" haha.....

dang my glove is glued to my hat...

SirIngusBingus

WARNING: Do not overuse Power Suit's Ice Cannon.