News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Starfox Wii U(?)

Started by Wolf, February 28, 2015, 10:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

So I heard there will be a new starfox game for the Wii U. Is it true? Anything about it can be discussed here. Cause I wanna know.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Sebastian

I've never played Star Fox games (yet), so I wouldn't know :/
But every Wii U I've played is great, so it will probably be too! :)

Bespinben

It's absolutely true! There are videos of Shigeru Miyamoto himself playing it, albeit, the footage is very limited. I'm really excited, because StarFox hasn't had a legitimate new game for itself since 2006.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Maelstrom

It has been confirmed multiple times for this year.

Wolf

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW SOOOOOOOOO AWESOMMMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

K-NiGhT

It's also been confirmed to be playable at e3. I'm pretty excited. Having missed almost every Star Fox game except for Command and 64 3D, I'd like to try this franchise out some more.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

wait did you ever play SA Assault?
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

No ;-; I never had a chance to buy either of the Gamecube Star Fox games. I heard they weren't great tho.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DonValentino

What really pisses me off is the way they presented it: 3 minutes of Miyamoto talking and a blurry TV and Gamepad screen after the Digital Event. Why didn't they just throw an epic trailer during the presentation?? One of the most desired and hyped Nintendo games, a game that could have easily blown up the scene, and they announce like it wasn't even crap.

And ofc, Nintendo Land deserved half the presentation and even digital fireworks two years ago. :p

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 04, 2015, 10:13:10 PMNo ;-; I never had a chance to buy either of the Gamecube Star Fox games. I heard they weren't great tho.
Assault's multiplayer mode is so good that it fully makes up for the campaign (which is worse than 64's)
unmotivated