Series: Other
Game: Yooka-Laylee
Console: Wii U
Title: Jungle World (Beta)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Evanpianomaster

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

The first and the third page seems to be missing in the pdf file, also in the site URL the "s" should be a capital S.
I'm pretty sure the tempo should be "Moderato e piacevole" instead of "moderato ed piacevole" because Piacevole starts on a consonant. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Sebastian

First, since this game isn't out yet and the song could change at anytime, you could put "Jungle World (Beta)."

I'll edit more feedback in when my computer turns on :p

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

AwesomeYears

Put some dynamics in the bottom stave, probs "mp".
Also in the Soave verse, change the key signature to F major.
Other than that, seems fine!

Bespinben

I want this dead streak to end, so I'm starting here.

[MUSX] [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Hopefully you'll notice this post. When you do, these are the changes I made:

*Accidentals! You got to be consistent. You can't be spelling a "Gb --> tonic" progression one way, and then spelling it as "F# --> tonic" the next. Grant does this all the time in his music (not just in Yooka Laylee), so it's not anything new really. I opted for the Gb chord root spelling so that way it eliminates those nasty E#'s you get sometimes with the spelling, and also to show the chromatic motion from the 5th of Gb (i.e. Db) to the root of the tonic (C).
*M. 13 ~ There's some note overlap between the LH and RH. I put in parentheses to mark the shared notes, but I would suggest that you take some time to rethink the inversion of those LH chords so they don't overlap at all.
*Formatting! I mean more than just the NSM guidelines. I mean measure distribution, system spacing, page size, etc. - the works! The main issue really was that your original file had a lot of squished measures, making the notes hard to read. ALSO, you'll notice I split the LH of m. 28-43 into TWO staves. This is the most efficient way of notating this, as opposed to constantly changing clefs.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot