News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Hexameron - An Invitation, an Adventure

Started by MaestroUGC, March 01, 2015, 08:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 05, 2015, 01:17:00 PMIs there anyone opposed to something from Super Mario Galaxy?

no one's said anything, so yeah for Galaxy....?
I think this is the closest thing to agreement here
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

Quote from: Latios212 on March 06, 2015, 09:07:11 AMno one's said anything, so yeah for Galaxy....?
I think this is the closest thing to agreement here
Yup.  Now we just have to figure out which song.  Personally the main theme is one of my favorites.  It'd also be recognizable to anyone who's even seen Super Mario Galaxy.
unmotivated

Sebastian

CLBGM

I'm not familiar with Galaxy series, so it would be better if we choice something from the older Mario games (from Super Mario Bros. to Super Mario 64 for example).

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

I read somewhere that the best way to have a vote is to ask people to vote for not their favorite, but whatever they'd be ok with. Also allow people to vote more than once to no limit. This would result in a fair result and most in favor of everyone. It would also deal with those people who either vote for everything or don't vote at all. So I suggest that we get a poll going on the OP with every suggested option on it. Ask what people would be ok to work on and allow them to vote every option if they wanted. At first it sounds kinda faulty but actually it's really foolproof. It's how I work all my votes now.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 05, 2015, 10:48:45 AMMLF as many votes as Battlerock has there are also a few people who are completely against it.  We need to find a song that everyone either likes or is at the worst indifferent to
Exactly my point.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 06, 2015, 02:46:42 PMI read somewhere that the best way to have a vote is to ask people to vote for not their favorite, but whatever they'd be ok with. Also allow people to vote more than once to no limit. This would result in a fair result and most in favor of everyone. It would also deal with those people who either vote for everything or don't vote at all. So I suggest that we get a poll going on the OP with every suggested option on it. Ask what people would be ok to work on and allow them to vote every option if they wanted. At first it sounds kinda faulty but actually it's really foolproof. It's how I work all my votes now.

I like this. Maestro?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Latios212

Don't polls only allow you to select one option, though?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Well. I'm out. Maestro, please take my name off. I'm gonna be awful busy this month.

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: Clanker37 on March 06, 2015, 06:18:29 PMI think this relates to what you're talking about:

That's actually exactly where I got the idea from. I just couldn't find it again for the life of me. Thanks.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bloop

hey it's a CGP video i actually understand fully

I'm fine with anything Mario and Zelda related (more too but listing everything will take a long time). I've never played Pokémon dont kill me so I don't really feel like arranging something from that franchise. But I can make exceptions.

Maelstrom