News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Hexameron - An Invitation, an Adventure

Started by MaestroUGC, March 01, 2015, 08:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I'm not a huge fan of Battlerock Galaxy but I like the idea of doing something from Super Mario Galaxy, if we really can't pick something from a Zelda game
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I just feel that battlerock is not interesting enough.
I'd like something interesting that would readily arrange, yet not something too well-known.

Latios212

There are other interesting Galaxy songs with lots of things to build off of, yeah?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on March 05, 2015, 07:28:40 AMyou do realize it's battlerock right, and not batterlock?
Typo of the century. :P

Actual heck. Can't we just decide on a song? Everyone likes there OWN series. We just need to decide. We should put up a poll or we'll never decide. Battlerock has the most votes so far.

CLBGM

mikey

magma battle is okay

MLF as many votes as Battlerock has there are also a few people who are completely against it.  We need to find a song that everyone either likes or is at the worst indifferent to
unmotivated

CLBGM

I would like to arrange something that has a good amount of material to work with. Like the ones i posted, or Gourmet race is nice too.

Maelstrom

Sebastian

I know everyone hates my obsession with Paper Mario so I won't post any from that.....
I really would do anything from Super Mario Galaxy, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, or any Mario game for that matter.....

Latios212

Quote from: CLBGM on March 05, 2015, 10:36:53 AM<videos>
I think a Pokemon battle theme could turn out well, although the Magma/Aqua one personally isn't my favorite.

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 05, 2015, 11:07:07 AM<videos>
I do like that Bravely Default song, though it sounds kinda hard. (As a side note, I'm sure I've heard a part of Guile's theme while playing VVVVVV.)

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 05, 2015, 12:32:31 PMI really would do anything from Super Mario Galaxy
Yes.
or similarly
Spoiler
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Oh, how about something from Kirby that ISN'T Gourmet Race, though? We could use another good series staple, like Butter Building, Green Greens, or Bubbly Clouds...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on March 05, 2015, 12:54:54 PMOh, how about something from Kirby that ISN'T Gourmet Race, though? We could use another good series staple, like Butter Building, Green Greens, or Bubbly Clouds...
those ain't series staples

Is there anyone opposed to something from Super Mario Galaxy?  Right now it has a lot of sway, but not as much as Zelda, but I'm willing to compromise.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Willing to compromise...? You aren't contributing though...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

You didn't say you were willing to contribute.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.