7. the_last_sheikah
8. AwesomeYears
9. mariolegofan
10. Bird

Hosts:
1. fank009
2. Mashi

Maelstrom

imo, TWG should take a short break. We want to avoid inactivity fests like the last two ones. Maybe spring break?

Mashi

I don't think that hiatuses really work that well.  People should only be signing up for these games if they actually want to play.  Bird put it best in another forum he's on, so I'll just quote his post here:

Quote from: BirdI really don't think hiatuses (hiatii?) are very effective. This image represents my thoughts on the subject: I think they just authoritatively shut down TWG during periods of low activity without magically bringing the game back to life at the end. It hurts people who still want to play during the hiatus, and doesn't affect people who wouldn't play games during that period anyway. And arbitrarily forcing one on people seems silly; couldn't we just have an "organic" hiatus if games continue not to fill?

I think that hiatuses are only effective when used to establish excitement for a big festival-like event or special game at the end of them (which honestly isn't a bad idea, but it's not what's being talked about here). This is all from personal experience, but I'm having trouble recalling a time where I thought to myself "wow, I'm glad we had that break."

Maelstrom

Bubbles

In

Maybe the phantoms rules should be enforced/enhanced?

Mashi

Yeah, I should probably do that instead of just spectating as you dominate games now that I think about it.

I'll brainstorm some ideas for potentially making a game that's conducive to activity.  I have an idea in mind already and I might post it when I return home tonight.

Latios212

In. I enjoy playing and I apologize for the inactivity, it's just that I'm still getting used to the game and trying to avoid saying something stupid. I'm actually always watching the game, just not sure what to say. I'll improve over time.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bubbles

Quote from: Latios212 on March 03, 2015, 10:05:15 AMIn. I enjoy playing and I apologize for the inactivity, it's just that I'm still getting used to the game and trying to avoid saying something stupid. I'm actually always watching the game, just not sure what to say. I'll improve over time.
It was actually beneficial for us to be inactive last game though, don't feel bad! There were multiple times when I was going to post something that would've damned me down the road

Then again there was plenty of evidence against us lol

fank009

In for playing, hosting, and inactivity
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

in, if we get 12 people I'll host (complete with story, of course)
unmotivated

Mashi

hi guys im still at work but heres my 6 player setup atm you guys dont get to know what the roles and mechanics do until l8r sry

1. Wolf Painter - Sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player and a colour.  That Player is seered that colour for that Night Phase.
2. Wolf Painter But Isn't Good at Painting - Same as Wolf Painter but can only paint people Red because he sucks at painting.
3. Jester with OCD - Wins the game if lynched during an odd number Day Phase.  Redirects wolfings.  If the Jester wins, the Reviver Mechanic is turned Off.  It is announced when the Jester with OCD wins.
4. Seer - Sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player every Night Phase.  At the end of the Night Phase, learns that Player's colour and whom they voted to revive.
5. Beloved Princess - Skips next Day Phase if lynched.
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human

Shotgun Mechanic On - Every Day Phase, there will be a shotgun on the table with one bullet in its register.  Each Day Phase, a Player may post publicly in the thread that they would like to shoot a Player.  If there are n Players alive during the Day Phase, the first shot has a 1/n chance of succeeding, the second has a 2/n chance, then 3/n chance, etc.  When a successful shot is fired, the shotgun cannot be used again.
Night Phase Reviver Mechanic On - Every Night Phase, each Player votes for a dead Player whom they want revived.  The Player with the most votes will be revived.

Note on Victory Conditions - Wolves win when all Humans have been eliminated.  Humans win when all Wolves have been eliminated.

mikey

What does the jester do again
unmotivated

Mashi

its a jester with ocd

very different

the_last_sheikah

it's been a while, but why not? in
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!