News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Sunshine HD would be amazing, all that water could be beautiful. Random idea, but Luigi's Mansion would be awesome to see in HD.

At any rate they need to start making good on GC on VC soon.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

I agree about Luigi's Mansion (that already looked good on Gamecube tbh) but I doubt such a short game would get that kind of treatment. However, with that game getting so much love on the 3DS sequel and in Smash, I think a new entry for Wii U is a potential possibility.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Oh I should of specified a new game, but yes. I feel as though is should move closer back to the original; one mansion, unique ghosts, etc. The sequel felt a little lacking to me.

Nebbles

I am hoping for another main-series Mario entry a-la 64, as Maestro said. Nothing would make me happier than doing the usual Mario antics of running around getting stars in a nice world to explore. I'd like new Animal Crossing news too, if that's actually happening...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

I thought this thing was like over a month away
unmotivated

Nebbles

E3 is the first week in June, or around that, right? It's a tiny bit over a month away, April's almost over.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:03:36 PMI thought this thing was like over a month away
and we're speculating considering it's that close. stop being a fun hater  >:(

My expectations for E3
  • Star Fox Horizons trailer and release date
  • New Smash character
  • More DLC in some game (Splatoon? Maybe more non-character Smash DLC?)
  • Zelda Wii U news
  • Pokémon
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

AwesomeYears

Well Sakurai did confirm new modes for DLC in Smash 4 so most likely.

MaestroUGC

It would be nice for them to acknowledge the Smash Poll in some way and tell us who/when they'll implement someone.

DonValentino

Yeah, maybe some hints to who's leading the poll would be nice, but it closes on October, so I doubt we'll get a definitive pick at E3.

Nebbles

A discussion on it nonetheless would be great.

MaestroUGC

I've got a feeling that there's going to be at least 2-3 characters that are miles beyond any of the other suggestions, so who's to say there isn't already one clear winner?

What I'm expecting this year:
 - Star Fox; maybe a trailer, but at least some info
 - Zelda U; more info regarding a final release date?
 - More Mario Kart DLC; likely around the holidays (fingers crossed they fix Battle mode!)
 - A surprise game from a lesser franchise (Animal Crossing/F-Zero come to mind most)
 - The usual e-Shop indies
 - Something Sm4sh related; New character, poll, play modes, something
 - More titles for New 3DS
 - More games coming to the VC; at least one big title that'll make people lose their minds
 - The Nintendo Gang being dorks like normal.

DonValentino

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 29, 2015, 12:02:46 PM- Something Sm4sh related; New character, poll, play modes, something

Yeah, I recall hackers found data of Ryu inside Smash 3DS, so maybe him. Roy is pretty much confirmed with Sakurai being at the Fire Emblem Concert anyway tbh. And more modes are also very likely.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 29, 2015, 12:02:46 PM- The Nintendo Gang being dorks like normal.

If we know something for sure in every E3 is this, 100% guaranteed. lol
After Iwata vs Reggie, Rhythm Karate Iwata, and other past shenanigans such as "Reggie, who's your daddy?", anything is to be expected.

Nebbles

I bet we'll get another Mother 3 joke.

DonValentino

Quote from: Nebbles on April 29, 2015, 01:07:16 PMI bet we'll get another Mother 3 joke.

Augh, those hurt. So badly.

Well Mother 4 is coming in June if that's any consolation...