News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

But seriously, whoever is in charge of making these videos deserve more money and praise. This one was probably their best yet.

At least if Nintendo drops out of the gaming market they'll have a bright future as the GREATEST PR/MARKETING FIRM OF ALL TIME.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: DonValentino on May 13, 2015, 02:19:14 PMThe kid knows Japanese, so Reggie doesn't need Bill anymore to translate. Didn't get it at first either though...
is bill in charge of localization then

cause he's not very good lol
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

He's localized some games, yes , but he's more of a marketing guy as well as Miyamoto's translator. He's something like Reggie's second-in-command at NOA.

mikey

oh he must be pretty good then
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

The part with the Virtual Boy killed me lmao.

"These games are great!"

then he should have looked up and crossed his eyes
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

TheDreamingHawk

That Virtual Boy segment really made me wonder if they are actually considering VB VC games despite the fact that there are only being two games that are actually memorable. (Mario Clash and Wario Land) Maybe they'll do a remake of VB Wario Land? Who knows.

I also liked how they had the Super Scope in the video, since I thought I was the only one who still remembered that thing outside of SSB.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Olimar12345

Mario clash was so much meh imo. Though it would be cool if they would bring the VB library to the eShop. Lol it'd only be like 13 games for us xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

How would that even work though? Those games were kinda designed specifically for that console. Though I suppose it could potentially work on the 3DS?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

The 3D techniques used in both systems is similar, what would be so hard about it?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

All of the things in that video were obviously just poking fun at themselves and are not hinting at anything but ok
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 23, 2015, 06:13:44 AMAll of the things in that video were obviously just poking fun at themselves and are not hinting at anything but ok
Maybe that's what they want you to think!?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DonValentino

We are exactly 2 weeks away from the E3 today! I'm glad they already announced Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure, Chibi Robo and Mario and Sonic, that way, there's more time at the E3 to show the real stuff.

Anyway, I've just found out that there's a supposed rumor that says that a multiplayer mode for StarFox will be shown, as well as a new Metroid for Wii U by Retro and Super Mario Sunshine 2.

This was supposedly leaked by a Nintendo rep, but even if it doesn't sound too implausible, I'd personally take it with a grain of salt. I really hope Metroid and Sunshine 2 do end up appearing eventually though!

Nebbles

Sunshine 2 would be crazy. Well welcomed, though.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Sunshine would be great if:

1) They fix the numerous game pacing problems. Seriously, a third of the game is just tedious and frustrating.
2) They offer more variety in what you can do with and without Fludd.
3) The make the physics even more broken.

DonValentino

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 02, 2015, 09:45:56 AM3) The make the physics even more broken.

THIS. THE STRATS.

Also, I really hope they bring back all that variety of voiceclips for Mario, some like the "Hooray!!" are just hilarious.