News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 10, 2015, 05:40:11 PMIt definitely felt like a game that would be more enjoyable on a portable for the mindless melee sessions, so I look foward to that release.  Well, until it's reveled that due to hardware limitations only Nintendo has there's only going to be like 10 enemies onscreen at once or something :|
YES
REVELS
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

I suppose there would be a sort of grim revelling at the expected occasion.  Drinking game trigger perhaps?

me irl
[close]

DonValentino

Well actually 31 hours, but yeah.

Yug_Guy

Any thoughts on the Nintendo Best Buy World Championship? I personally thought it was pretty good, especially during the final Kaiso Super Mario Maker showdown. It was pretty intense.

(Here's the link for anyone that missed it. Skip to around 3:31:00 for the Super Mario Maker showdown!)

Maelstrom

I was rooting for Cosmo Wright. He's basically the only guy I had heard of previously.
The other guy played a mean Shulk, though.

And that match between Reggie and Hungrybox.....

Waddle Bro

Reggie dropped that bitch on his neck that burn was brutal

Maelstrom

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 15, 2015, 12:57:02 PMReggie dropped that bitch on his neck that burn was brutal
That "I'm an engineer, so I don't need it," though.

DonValentino

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

In case anyone hasn't heard, you can download a few demos for upcoming "Nindies" from the eshop and receive a 15% off discount at launch.
I recomend trying Rive. It's a twin stick shooter that is both a side scroller and a platformer with large explosions and such. I stink at it, but I had a blast.

SlowPokemon

Any last minute speculations? I'm really irritated that I can't watch it since I'll be at work. But I'll try to keep up to date with the announcements.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Last minute speculations:

Reggie will pile drive someone, or otherwise cause great bodily harm.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

......That wasn't that great.
Hopefully they add more announcements throughout the week.

K-NiGhT

Yeah, there was some cool stuff, but a lot of it was stuff we already knew about :/ It just kinda left me wanting...more?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*